Chapter 5

Jewel

Shakeya was a beast that's what made me like her so much.

"Key so what we doing wit that nigga? You gonna torture this nigga for days or what?"

She was just staring out the window. She look like she was lost in her thoughts.

"Soon as my little surprise gets here that nigga is dead." she said in a cruel ass voice.

I know that this shit here bout to get wild cause its personal. I know all about personal kills.

Flashback....

"Jewel get the fuck over here you little bitch!" my father said chasing me around the room.

I was under the bed scared and shaking. My mom was out God knows where and he was trying to rape me again.

He flipped the bed over and grabbed me by the hair. I pissed on myself cause I was so scared.

"You nasty little bitch! That's still not going to stop me!" he yelled ripping my underwear off me.

Back to present...

"Jewel you good?" Kelly asked.

I wiped my tears away. "Yeah I'm cool."

Shakeya

Aubrey just hit me and said he would be here in a few. He wanted to get at this nigga Matthew.

I saw the black SUV coming up the driveway so I knew it was him.

Carlos been calling looking for me but I couldn't tell him what I was doing.

However I did hit Aubrey and tell him I had this nigga and he was more that happy to get at Ole boy.

"Was good sis? Let's end this shit." Aubrey said kissing my cheek.

Jewel and Kelly just looked at each other cause they knew this nigga was done.

"Wake up there buddy." Aubrey said to Matthew.

Matthew's face was swollen and he had dried up blood all over his face.

He just looked at Aubrey and laughed.