Chapter 18

Lexi

My little sister is laid out on the floor pregnant and bleeding. My nephew could be possibly dying. I felt rage and anger take over my body.

I looked up and I saw Kima standing there holding her small baby bump.

"You fucking bitch! What did you do!?" I asked rushing at her.

I didn't care that she was pregnant. I just started swinging. I beat the shit out of this bitch.

Raven and Lovely grabbed me off her.

"Bitch don't touch me! Did you know this bitch was fucking Aubrey? You brought her here for some bullshit!" I broke free from Lovely and started fucking Raven up to.

I was being pulled apart from her by the police. They handcuffed me and took me to a squad car.

I saw cars pulling up. When I saw Aubrey I started screaming and kicking the door.

Shakeya looked and saw me bugging out in the car.

"Why is she being arrested?" she asked.

"She was assaulting one of the women when we arrived." the officer said.

"Fuck you Aubrey! You fucking piece of shit!" I screamed breaking the window.

Shakeya

The officer said I could come pick her up from the station. I ran inside to see what the fuck was happening.

The paramedics were working on Desire on the kitchen floor. I felt myself about to loose it.

Raven was busted up and so was Kima. The other paramedic was checking her out.

"Lovely what the fuck happened?"

Shad was bugging out cause they wouldn't let him near Desire.

"Des went out back and was talking wit Kima. Next thing we know she comes in screaming call 911 with a trail of blood behind her." Lovely said in tears.

I walked up to Aubrey who seemed to be in shock. "If that baby or Des doesn't make it you better hide from me."

"We have to move her now. She has lost a lot of blood." the paramedic said to the officer.

"Do it." the cop said.

They were rushing Des out of the house and we all followed. When we got outside and Lexi saw Des she went crazy.

"You fucking bitch! I want to see my sister! Desire!" she was screaming.

The cop pulled off wit a crazy Lexi in the back seat.

"August come with me."

We were going to go get Lexi so she could be there for Desire.