Chapter 23

Raven

Shad came out and let us know that Desire was ok. I needed to speak with her. I didn't want her to think I had anything to do with this mess.

"Shad please let me go back and speak to Des. I promise I won't make her upset."

He looked at me for a second kind of funny. "Ok Raven you got ten minutes." he said.

I went back and when I got to her room door I took a deep breathe and walked in.

"Speaking of the devil." Lexi said glaring at me.

This bitch needed to tread lightly. She had already put her fucking hands on me. I owed the bitch an ass whooping.

Shakeya was holding the baby. He was so gorgeous. He looked just like a little Aubrey.

"Des I had no clue she was going to do that. Shit I had no clue she was fucking with Aubrey."

"Raven I know. She told me that she has been dealing with Aubrey since his Take Care album." Desire said.

It was like when she said that I started having flash backs. I felt something awaken in me. I felt like Dawn.

I started reliving a moment that Dawn had experienced.

Flash Back....

I was talking to Aubrey on the phone when I heard a woman's voice in the back ground.

"Aubrey who the hell is that?" I asked him.

"Housekeeping. I have to go love you." he said then the line went dead.

Something wasn't sitting right with me about that. I looked up his location and headed there.

I had just happened to be in Miami visiting some family.

When I got there I let myself in. I heard a woman laughing.

"What the fuck!" I said busting in the room.

Aubrey grabbed me trying to explain. I saw dark skin legs run into the bathroom.

"You got that bitch Diamond in here!" I said trying to get around him.

Back to the present....

"I have always thought that it was you he was with all these years. A few other times too. He was really with Kima."

Why would she befriend me knowing she was fucking wit my man?

"Bitch please don't go all crazy up in here on ya bullshit. I promise you I will dead ya ass this time." Shakeya said rocking back and forth wit the baby.

I just laughed cause that bitch was really the crazy one.

"Raven if it means anything he had her fooled too. She never knew about you." Desire said.

I needed to talk with Kima.