Chapter 38

Carlos

Shakeya has been distant and off. I just been waiting for her to come and tell me what is wrong.

I went in the room as she was stripping down to shower. "You alright? You haven't been yourself lately."

She just looked at me and cried. She got up and came over to hug me tight. She let me go and sat down.

"Carlos I fucked up. I let my emotions get the best of me. You weren't noticing me changing my hair or trying to be more sexy for you. He noticed and I fucked up. I'm not blaming you cause it's my fault. I shouldn't have let it happen." she cried.

I knew what it was already. "You fucked OB right?"

She just looked up at me in shock. "I know you did already. I was just waiting for you to tell. The only reason I didn't off that nigga is cause of Aubrey. Is it over with him?"

Shakeya

I should have known that this man who knows me better than most people would know.

"Yes. It's over hell nothing ever really started. I never should have let it happen."

He sat next to me. "Key I have done shit and you have forgiven me. I knew it happened cause your energy changed. I haven't been being the man you need. I have neglected you as a woman." he said.

He kissed me passionately. I felt my whole body get hot. He laid me down and planted kiss all over my body.

"He can never please you the way I can." he said as he began to eat from my sugar bowl.

I missed his tongue.

Alexandria

When Kima called me and said she needed me I was on the first flight.

Drake aka Aubrey Graham such the fucking ladies man. I wonder if his fiancé really knew how he got down in these streets.

I was here for my friend, but I wanted to see him. When I saw him walking into that hospital on the news with his sister it brought back memories.

I never had the closure I needed and I planned on getting it. He made OB look like a teenage boy when it came to making love.

I scrolled through his Instagram. He looked so sexy now that he was growing a bread.

"I can't wait to see you."

I wonder if Carlos would be happy to see me too.