Check In

Hey my book worms we chat again. I told you I was going to give you seventeen more chapters than I would start book five.

I am just gonna make it an even forty then I will give you book five.

Once again I want to thank you guys for all of your support of the Her Beef stories. I'm sad to say that book five will be the last of the Her Beef books.

😢😢 I know I know don't cry. There is a bright side after book five I will be releasing the Diamond Life series. These books are about Desire's life before Aubrey and the kids.

😃😀😊 I will also finish Dangerous Game and Chyna Dolls for my book worms that have been asking.

I have a couple of new books that I want to drop some samples of to see how you guys are feeling them.

I have been trying to update more for you guys cause I don't want you guys to forget about the story.

The good news that I have been waiting to share with you book worms is......

I will tell you at the end of book five....so sorry

My Man, Your Man, Her Man, His Man I will be finishing that book up for you too.

I feel bad for Desire. A lot of you guys leave me messages I do read, but you guys really want Aubrey to die.

To answer one of the questions in my messages.

I started writing Drake fanfiction cause of course I am a Drake fan. I wanted to give my take on how a relationship with him would probably be.

Another question was would I publish a book?

Yes. I am actually working on publishing right now but like I said I will tell you guys more later.

I 💜 you all and I appreciate your support. I will talk to you guys when we get to book five. Keep supporting, voting, and commenting. 💜💜💜💜

Yours Truly,

Keyz Doinwell