Chapter 26

Aubrey

I looked at Desire and she was just so beautiful. She had this glow that I couldn't put into words.

"Aubrey you have a beautiful family. You have a beautiful and loving fiancé, but she is a woman who is tired of your shit. She just gave you a gorgeous son, but she has to see if you have another child coming." my mom said.

"Desire I promise you that I didn't get her pregnant. Yes I fucked wit her and that was wrong, but I never had unprotected sex with her."

She rolled her eyes at me. "Well how the hell did she get pregnant? Clearly she has had some type of relationship with you for years." she said annoyed.

My mom was frustrated and so was Desire. I got on my knees in front of her.

"Desire look at me! I never slept with Kima unprotected."

She looked at me deep in my eyes. I wasn't lying to her. I wore a condom everytime.

"Well Aubs get a DNA test right now. You can do it while she is pregnant." my mom said.

She left to go and see the kids.

Desire

He was telling the truth, but the girl was pregnant and she is convinced Aubrey is the father.

"My issue with all of this is at no time did you tell me about this girl! You have been dealing with her for seven fucking years. We have been together that long Aubrey!"

I felt the tears falling. He walked over to me to comfort me, but I pulled away.

"No don't touch me! You been living a double fucking life all this time! I dealt with all the cheating and the scandals. I looked passed all of it! I never cared cause I was the only one with your children! Now I have to deal with this girl saying you fathered her child!"

I was beyond hurt. I don't see us coming back from this.

"I love you! Yes! But I am tired of all of this!"

"What are you saying Des?" Aubrey asked.

"It's over between us. You can see your kids and they can go with you, but we are done."

I walked out of the living room leaving him standing there alone.