Chapter 39

Desire

I woke up to my phone ringing and my son crying. My dad and Jewel had took the girls for the night Shad told me.

"Okay Okay big boy. Mommy got you." I said changing his diaper.

He was dry and happy. Smiling at me looking just like his father. I took my breast out to feed him as I answered my phone.

"Hello."

"Desire I have to talk to you. I will be there in a minute." OB said.

What the hell? "Is Aubrey ok?"

"Yes he good." he said hanging up. I haven't talked to OB but by the sound of his voice I could tell he was upset.

I was burping AD when my door bell rang.

"Now who could that be." I said adjusting AD on my shoulder.

I opened the door to see this pretty darkskin girl standing there.

"Can I help you?"

"Desire. You are very pretty but you are more gorgeous in person. Can I come in?" she asked.

"Not until I find out who you are and what you want."

"Sorry. I am..." she was cut off by a voice behind me.

"Alexandria." Carlos said.

They were having a stare down. I looked back and forth between the both of them.

"Can I come in?" she asked again.

I stepped to the side letting her in. Her and Carlos continued to have a stare down. I cleared my throat.

"Alexandria is it. Why are you here?"

She looked at me and smiled. "Sorry I am here cause I would like to speak with you. When I saw what happened to Aubs on the news I felt I should come." she said.

We went and sat in the living room. I heard the door open and slam.

"Des!" OB called out.

When he walked in the living room he stopped dead in his tracks.

"Well hello O'Brien. Good to see you again." Alexandria said.

What the hell is this all about? Who is she? And why does she need to talk to me?