Chapter 17

Aubrey

"Wait what the fuck you mean she at Kelly house?"

Shakeya put the safety back on the gun to put it back in her bag. She walked up to me and pimp slapped me.

"Nigga did you not fuck hear me?! The bitch came wit Raven. Everytime I turn around you got a bitch coming around wit some shit. Nigga stay woke you know these bitches creeping! Not only are you fucking around you got the bitch pregnant!" she yelled slapping me again.

She busted my lip that time.

"Key please stop hitting me and keep your voice down before you wake the kids."

Shad and Carlos grabbed Shakeya because she started throwing punch after punch.

For a woman she hit like a man.

"Bring your ass Nigga! You betta take care of this shit right the fuck now! And get the fuck off me y'all!" she said pulling away from them walking out the house.

I just followed wit the guys on my ass.

I had to get to Kelly's house to find out what the fuck was happening.

Back at Kelly's. ...

"Why would you think he would talk to you because you came to me? Clearly I don't know shit about you. He been dealing wit you as long as he was dating Dawn. Sad shit is you in here with her being her friend and you were fucking her man." Desire said wiping her tears.

"I didn't know about his relationship with Dawn/Raven. He never took me around her. I only knew Mush, Oliver, Prince, and OB." Kima said.

I felt sick to my stomach when she said OB's name. He has become like a brother to me.

Suddenly I started get sharp pains in my stomach. I felt something running down my legs. I thought my water had broken til Kima yelled.

"Oh my God your bleeding!" she said.

I put my hand between my legs and when I looked at my hand it was covered in blood.

I just thought about how I lost my Babygirl Draniece.

I got up walking back in the house and the pain got worst. Soon as I got to the kitchen I yelled "Call 911!".

All the girls came rushing into the kitchen. I looked at Lexi who came running over when she saw the trail of blood, then I fainted.

Please God not again.