imagine: netflix ✎ jungkook

JUNGKOOK

JUNGKOOK

"So pick a movie! Which one do you want to watch?"

"Jungkook, can you please relax? Can I at least pin my weave up? Can I at least brush my teeth? You're rushing me for no reason for a movie you're gonna end up falling asleep once 10 minutes pass."

"Ughhhh! Shut up!"

You ignored his childish behavior and combed your hair. Wrapping it in a band and finally doing your night routine.

"Took you long enough." He rolled his eyes, but you ignored his attitude and grabbed the remote from his hand.

"What is it that you want to watch because I'm not gonna spend an hour trying to decide a movie."

He scrunched his face and snatched the remote back. "Geez, can you relax?"

"Nope", you said with a sly smile and watched him click through some films. "What are we watching?"

"Let's watch '12 Years a Slave'."

Your head quickly snapped to his direction while you stared at him with a puzzled look. You tilted your head. "12 years a slave? What..why do you wanna watch that?" It wasn't that it wasn't a good movie, in fact you'd been dying to see it, but Jungkook bring it up was....surprising.

Jungkook nodded and turned to you. "Because I want to see what your people went through."

Your eyebrows rose and your eyes grew big. You didn't know if he was joking, so you could slap him, or if he was being serious.

Seconds later you heard him chuckle. "Nah I'm just kidding. Y/B/N said you wanted to watch it so I rented it."

You sighed of relief and slapped the back of his head anyways. "That was not cool."

"I know, but that's what you get for making me wait an hour for you to finish your "bedtime routine"." He rolled his eyes and clicked play.

But just like you predicted, 10 minutes in to the movie, Jungkook was laying near your neck while he snored away in slumber.

"Yeah. See what my people went through. You fell asleep before it ever happened", you muttered and rolled your eyes. But that wasn't gonna stop you from watching the film as you called your best friend to finish it with you.