imagine: care ✎ jin

☀︎ JIN ☀︎

☀︎ JIN ☀︎

The fans cheered as the members finished their second song of their sold out concert.

They all causally took a break. Interacting with fans and taking sips of water.

Jin smiled as he took selfies with some of the fans.

Everything was going well until he heard his name being called in his earpiece.

He looked up to see the members had heard it as well as they all stared at him with concern.

"Jin, please come to the back."

He excused himself from the fans and told them a stupid joke that he terribly needed to relieve himself.

Admist laughter, he left the stage and jogged backstage.

"Jin..."

His personal manager found it hard to make eye contact with him.

"What happened Sejin?"

"Your wife.."

Jin inched towards the male. A pain started to rush through his heart.

"What about her? Is the baby coming now?"

Sejin shook his head, his ears were flushed red.

Jin furrowed his eyebrows, having trouble standing up straight. "Hyung what is it?"

"She's at the Gangnam Hospital. She was in a terrible car accident. A drunk driver hit her car."

With that final sentence, Jin ran to his dressing room, and grabbed his keys.

⎿ Gangnam Hospital ⏋

"Kim Y/N?

Yes! I'm her husband!"

Jin ran over to your room as soon as the nurse gave him the room number.

He covered his mouth once he saw your body.

Laying restless and your eyes closed.

Two nurses walked out of the room and he finally mustered the courage to go inside.

"Honey?.."

His voice swallowed the sounds of the beeping machines.

"Hon-", his voice cracked before he could finish.

Your eyes flicked open while you stared at the ceiling. Trying to determine if you really heard your husband's voice.

He took a deep breath and turned his frown to a smile. "Hey honey", his voice now light. He grabbed a chair and pulled it towards your bed.

You stared at him, still wondering what happened, and why you were at the hospital.

"How are you doing?", he smiled and held your hand.

"Ji-Jin? What happened?", it took a matter of seconds for the memories to recollect into your brain. "I'm so sorry-I don't-"

"Why are you sorry? Accidents happen all the time. You'll be okay. I promise", he pushed a strand of hair off your face.

You looked down at your casted body that ached terribly.

Jin squeezed your hand to catch your attention. "You're going to feel better soon. I'm so happy you're okay."

"The baby-is she okay?"

Jin smiled, "She's fine. And you're fine too."

"What about your concert? I'm so sorry.."

"Stop saying sorry. Everything's okay now that you're okay."

✎✎✎

damn. that's sad.