scenario: ✎ viagara prank

You set your camera in a secret spot and pressed the record button

You set your camera in a secret spot and pressed the record button. Then gave it three seconds and finally smiled.

"Hi guys! Welcome back to my channel! How are ya? So today I'm gonna be doing a viagra prank on my boyfriend.

I sent him out to buy me snacks and now I'm gonna slip some in his drink. When he's dieting, he drinks a minimum of sweet products, but today I'm gonna tempt him to. He'll be back in a few, but I already mixed the drink."

You grabbed a cup resting on your head-dresser and smiled.

The sound of keys unlocking the door caught your attention and you quickly put the cup back on the post. "I can't wait to see his reaction. Let's see how it goes.

Your boyfriend called your name until you yelled back that you were in the bedroom.

You ran to your bed and pretended to be reading.

"Babe?"

"I'm in here!", you yelled back.

The door swung open, revealing your him holding a brown bag. "Here ya go." He chugged the bag towards you and began to take off his over shirt. "It's hot outside."

"I know. I got you a drink." You pointed to the pink beverage on the dresser.

"I can't. I'm dieting."

"Come on. It's just one drink and besides, you're gonna pee it out later."

He hesitated at first, then shrugged. "I guess so. Thanks."

You nodded and pretended to stare at your phone as he gulped the drink in one swallow.

Your eyes grew big and you pierced your lips together.

You got off the bed and stood up. "Imma go make a sandwich. You want one?"

He shook his head and plopped down on the bed. "No I'm good. Thanks babe."

You hummed in response and walked out the room. Your hands trailed on your cell as you duplicated the live on your phone. You hid in the bathroom and shut the door. "Okay, so right now on the side of the screen you can see him. Comment what he's going right now."

Multiple comments said he was just on his phone.

"I think it won't kick in for another ten or fifteen minutes, so stay tuned."

[ 10-15 minutes later ]

After making a sandwich, you heard your boyfriend calling your name.

You held in laughter as you walked slowly to the bedroom.

On the bed was your boyfriend staring at the doorway waiting for you to appear.