scenario: ✎ when you're upset

JIN

JIN

↳  You woke up from the sleep you were hoping would last forever. Today was a bad day and you got yelled at by your Boss in front of everyone because you didn't finish your reports right.

"Hey! We still going?"

You look up seeing Jin by the bedroom door, causally eat a sandwich.

He notices something's wrong when he realizes your eyes are so puffy and red.

"Whoa, what happened?", he walked inside the bedroom.

"Nothing. Just a-just a bad dream."

"No y/n. Don't lie to me. What's wrong?", he put his free hand on your back as your tears started streaming down, remembering your bad day.

"Mr. Roh again. He embarr-in front of ever-."

"Okay okay", Jin rubbed your back and used his shirt cuff to wipe the tears off your face. "He embarrassed you in front of everyone?!"

You nodded.

Jin stood up, "Oh no, I gotta fight him. He's not gonna embarrass my wife in front of everyone. What's his number?", Jin picked up his cell phone, but by that time you were already giggling at his playful behavior.

"You don't have to do that."

Jin shook his head, "If he wants to catch these hands, I'll give it to him. You know what I'm saying?"

You gave in and your laughter sounded off through the whole room. Your belly started aching as he continued to rant.

"You're ridiculous", your laughter started to simmer.

"No no. I'm WorldWide Handsome."

YOONGI [SUGA]

YOONGI [SUGA]

↳ You walked inside the bedroom, half-kicking a shirt away from the door.

"Hey", said Yoongi, who was sitting at his computer.

You began to change into more comfortable clothes and he realized you weren't talking. Causing him to turn around.