imagine: my love ✎ taehyung

TAEHYUNG

TAEHYUNG

You accidentally lost his favorite slippers, but it wasn't your fault

You had accidentally wore it to the spa and by the time she came back to retrieve it, someone had already stolen it.

"I'm sorry..", you put the pan in the sink and handed him a plate of pancakes.

He shrugged his shoulders and took the plate.

"I didn't mean to lose it Tae, I'm sorry."

"It's fine", he turned on the television.

"Okay", you sat next to him on the couch and tried to initate conversation. "You want syrup?"

He shook his head.

You threw your arms down, "Can you just yell at me already instead of giving me this silent treatment?? I already feel bad enough!"

"You feel bad?! What about my sl-", he took a deep breath and turned off the tv. Grabbing his plate as he stood up and walked away.

You started to run after him, "Taehyung I'm sor-", but slipped on the floor instead. You elbow hitting the edge of the counter.

He rushed to your side, "You okay?? You know you just mopped the floor, why would you run you idiot? Ugh", he held arm foot, "You okay??"

Besides the arm pain you looked up to meet his eyes, "I'm really sorry about your favorite slippers. I promise to get you new ones."

He palmed his forehead, "Baby, I don't care about that.  They were cheap anyways. Your arm is gonna get bruised if we don't ice it."

You ignored his worrying as he helped you up, "So you're not mad anymore?"

"I was never mad, baby. It was a petty thing. You sure you okay?", he sighed and examined your arm.

You smiled, "Yeah. Yeah I'm okay now."