opinions: ⚡︎ harsh opinions (5)

☕️

☕️

✤ i see jungkook dating a boy 🤷🏾‍♀️

✤ jungkook has a crush on camilla cabello and she does as well. it's actually cute and i would love to see their voices harmonize for a collab.

✤ charlie puth used jungkook. i'm not saying for clout, but imma just sip my tea. and the members knew so 🤷🏾‍♀️

✤ honestly, i'm saying this frfr even though i don't get jealous. but it's okay to be a little saddened, hurt, and jealous if the members end up with someone they love. it's a normal human emotion. just don't bash and talk shit. that's childish and dumb asf susan.

✤ taehyung is a better dancer than jungkook. sorry. to me, taehyung is a natural dancer and he flows great with the moves. i feel that jungkook can dance but just poppin in place.

✤ namjoon has the best smile, hoseok comes right after that. namjoon's smile is so genuine and beautiful. pass me a tissue, so i can blow my nose. 🤧

✤ they should make a song with a 90's R&B vibe or even recreate it. i'm thinking boyz to men, b2k, the backstreet boys, etc

just imagine them singing, "i'll make love to you" with a whole music video while they're wearing all white.

cumbusting

✤ jin and jungkook look alike 🤷🏾‍♀️

✤ jimin has the best stage presence. it's a gift and he has it. not all celebrities have it, but he does.

i.e.: don't drag anybody in the comments. we uplift people here.

✤ don't make fun of jungkook's pimples. so you got clear skin, good for you rebecca. fucking bitch.

✤ uh...brandon tran looks like jungkook but better. and i say that because he's more masculine. idk?

✤ namjoon & taehyung take the best photos

✤ hoseok smells good. don't ask me. i just know. even when he doesn't smell good, he smells good.

✤ stop hating on bh when they do sum to your fave then once they highlight your bias be like

"ohhh i love bh"

"best company in the industry"

✤ taehyung would be the best to travel with.

i.e.: read my 'traveling with your bias' chap

✤ as of right now, it'll be a total shit show for bh to allow girl trainees. the fact that they're [bts] are so big right now, they're tons of girl sasaengs that could literally get closer to those men and stalk em. my opinion is that it's not safe. though i know not all girls are batshit crazy, there's still a lot.