scenario: ✎ when your water breaks (pt. two)

BIO: When you're about to go in labor.

JIN:

"Okay! Don't worry! Okay! When the baby comes out it's gonna be amazing! You can—you can hold on to my hand if it hurts. Are you thirsty? Hungry?? Just tell—"

"Jin, baby, shut the fuck up."

Jin nodded and sat down, but stood up again. "I need air. Does it feel like the room is getting tighter?"

You turned your head the other way. You didn't know if he was still depriving off of sleep or if he really was just out of the place.

"Fuck", you groaned in pain. Your contractions were starting to get closer.

"You okay??"

"Yes Jin! Just please calm the fuck down!"

"Okay", he sat down and moved his chair closer to the bed. "Jagi?"

You didn't respond, instead breathing in and out at every cramp.

"Jagi?" You moved your head slowly to his direction. He finally got the memo and nodded, "So—Sorry."

"AGH—Jin you need to go call the doctor now!"

"You sure? Maybe you just need water."

You grabbed him by his shirt and pulled him close. So close he could see your nerves retracting. "Get. The. Fucking. Doctor. Now."

"Okay! Okay! I'm on it", he ran out the room. His voice filling the hallway. "DOCTOR! HURRY! I'M GOING TO BE A DAD!"

❤︎

YOONGI:

YOONGI:

Yoongi's chest rose up and down, as he was fast asleep on the hospital couch. You smiled and faced your mother who was holding your newborn.

"He's definitely his dad's twin", your mom whispered. "Look at the both of them sleeping at the same time."

You grinned and slowly sat up. "Yeah, I hope he's just like his dad. Calm. So I don't have to deal with crying at 2 AM in the morning."