imagine: doppelgänger ✎ jungkook

[ so i changed the year that bts debuted year. it was 2013 but in the actual year this chapter is based in is 2023. so jungkook/zaheeda are 23. ]

Z called out to her husband as soon as she heard the front door open and shut

A minute passed by and he wasn't in the kitchen.

"Jungkook?"

She called out again but didn't receive a response. Z rolled her eyes, thinking it was one of his pranks, and walked to the hallway.

"Helloooo?", she raised her voice while approaching the tall male.

He turned around with a fixed expression. His eyebrows furrowed and his eyes staring at the shoe rack.

Z crossed her arms and tapped him. "The hell is wrong with you?"

The male looked up with a slight jump which also made her jump.

"Jungkook? You weirdo! Are you okay? You look skinny as hell too. What the hell happened to you?"

His shoulders began to slump and his face became more relaxed. He smiled and nodded.

The short girl stared at him with annoyance and confusion. "Are you not going to tell me how it went? You guys are still debuting tomorrow?"

"Yeah."

Z leaned back. His tone and accent made her squint. "Why are you talking like that? Did they make you fake a Korean accent?"

Before the boy could answer her question, four kids began to wander into the hallway.

"APPA!"

The boy nervously smiled and waved. "Annyeong!"

Before they could be in his arms, the children stopped and stared at him.

Haneul was the first to sense something was wrong. They all moved back towards their mom with wide eyes. "Where's Appa?"

Z rolled her eyes and shook her head. "You got the kids into your little prank too, huh? Well, I'm not falling for this. Dinner is on the table. Let's go."

The young mom walked away with triumph in the thought that she didn't get fooled by her husband.

[ later ]

Zaheeda posed in front of the mirror once more. Even though her husband was annoying, she wanted to give him something to celebrate for his debut.

She wore a cashmere Victoria Secret lingerie collection set and took off her bonnet to let her newly done hair settle.

She waited for him to put the kids to bed before surprising him.