smut: ➷ first time ➷ taehyung

[y'all do understand it's her first time so it's not gonna always be pleasurable right lmfao]

You and Taehyung smiled as you waved goodbye at your wedding guests. Your wedding celebration/house-warming party was finally over and it was time for you two to have the house to yourselves.

"I need to get out of this dress", you groaned and took off your heels. Taehyung chuckled as he followed behind while you walked to the bedroom.

"Wait", he picked you up before you stepped another foot. "It's tradition."

"Tae!", you giggled, "You're supposed to do that before we get into the house."

"Yeah, but like...everyone was watching so I was afraid I'd drop you after the first step."

You shook your head as he carried you inside the new bedroom. It was decorated already and of course, flower petals rested on the bed. He let you down and smiled.

You smiled when you realized the whole room was already set up, romantically.

"Do you like it?", you heard the eagerness in his voice. You were speechless, so all you did was nod. You felt his hand around your waist and his neck on your shoulder. "I didn't have time to do it, so I call my sister in. I didn't think it'd look this nice."

You nudged his chest, "She did a really great job."

He smiled and kissed your neck. "I love you", he said as he turned you around and placed his hands on your hips. "We never got to slow dance tonight."

You laughed and sighed, "Because you were twerking on the dance floor with Jungkook the whole time." Taehyung face palmed himself and chuckled.

"Well", he began to unbutton his shirt, "I'm gonna take a shower. You're more than welcome to join me."

You rolled your eyes as he snickered off, not because you didn't want to, but because you were a little afraid at his advances.

It was no news that Taehyung was your first boyfriend, your first kiss, your first husband, and now...your first time.

One of the things that were making you nervous.."How am I gonna-?" You shrugged off your thoughts. You looked up as you his bare back and towel covering his lower half as he entered the transparent bathroom.

One simple gulp and you were already in a trance. You took off your clothes and let your styled hair flow free as you grabbed a towel and headed to the bathroom.

"And she joins", you heard him say with a chuckle.

You refused to look down at his bottom half while you hung up your towel and stepped in the bathtub.

He whistled and crossed his arms. "Look at you. Were you saving all this for me this whole time?"

"Shut up Tae!", you playfully slapped his chest. He pulled you towards him, the water rushing all down your face.

"Want me to wash your back?", he teased.

You two played around in the shower, throwing soap all over each other and what not.

Until you almost slipped and called a truce.

You two rinsed off and grabbed your towels, finally leaving the bathroom to dry off and put on pjs.

"You lost, you lost", he sang out, trying to get under your nerves.

"No I didn't! You know you wanted a truce anyways."

He stepped closer to you, "Yeah and what are you gonna do about it?"

You crossed your arms and stepped forward, leaving no gap in between you two. "I'll beat you up."