imagine: assistant ✎ jimin

JIMIN

JIMIN

"Y/N's still not here

"Y/N's still not here. Where is she?"

"I don't know sir, do you want me to call h-"

"Yes call her pronto!"

Jimin's secretary rushed out the room, running to the phone right until she saw you enter the floor level, papers almost flying out of her hands.

"You're late." She gave you a stern look.

"I'm sorry-I-my dog-"

"He's asking for you. You better get there before he starts demanding me to do things."

You rolled her eyes once the blonde woman looked away. You ran over to Jimin's room, almost forgetting to knock. "Good morning", you bowed and completed it with a smile.

"Morning love", he leaned back in his chair, with a tight smirk. "I thought you weren't coming in today, I got upset."

"Oh. Sorry to make you mad."

"No, not mad", he stood up, "I was sad", he sat on his desk and grabbed the papers out of your hands. "Wow", he whistled as he looked through them. "You worked all night?"

You nodded, even though you hated that he knew that.

Jimin sat the papers down and looked up and down at you, his smirk turning into a grin.

"You over work yourself here. I know I make you do so many things. What do you say about dinner? I know a fancy restaurant."

You shook your head, politely. "No, I have expense reports to finish off."

"Ah, come on. You need a break before you overwork yourself like last time."

You bit your lip at the teasing invitation.

Jimin noticed the smile you were trying to hide and he nodded, "A nice dinner date."

"Oh no no no. I don't mix business with pleasure."

"Neither do I. Which is why-", he smiled. "-you're fired."