scenario: ✎ after watching a horror film

let's pretend for this imagine that you get scared after watching scary movies

JIN

Jin would nod and clap as the movie showed the credits. You'd shake your head after pushing the covers down your head.

"You barely watched the movie. You were down the whole time", Jin exclaimed. 

"That's because the jump scares were too much to deal with."

Jin laughed and turned off the tv, resulting in the room becoming dark. You felt him shift as he laid down, but you were still sitting up.

Your heart started to beat fast. Your eyes wandering around the room as shadows casted from the walls, scared the crap outta you.

"Jin", you whispered. "Jin", you tapped him until you heard him groan. "I'm gonna turn the tv back on, okay?"

"Mmmmmm. Why?", he groaned.

"I wanna watch the news."

He moved and made eye contact with you. "You never watch the news."

"Well now I want to now, so suck it up."

Jin rolled his eyes and sat up. "Then I'll just sleep on the couch—"

"No! Stay! Just—", you grabbed him by his shoulders, "I know I don't usually say this, but I'm scared as hell right now and I need the tv on for light."

He stared back at you in silence. And finally small giggles escaped his mouth. "You're scared over a movie? That's not even real." You didn't reply back which made him sigh, "Fine. Just sleep on my chest, you don't have to put the tv on."

You hid your smile inside and turned off the tv.

"I'm sleeping on worldwide handsome's chest, benches!"

YOONGI

"Oh that's it?" Yoongi chuckled and turned to you. "The movie wasn't that good."

You let go of his shirt and looked up, trying to hide your shivers. "Yeah yeah. That movie wasn't even that scary. Talk about horror film."

He nodded and turned the tv off. "Well goodnight", he unwrapped your hands around him and laid on his side.

You moved closer to him, his back facing you, but you didn't care as you wrapped an arm around him.

"Please get off of me. It gets hot."

You gulped and whispered back, "If I do, the monster's gonna get me."

"The mons—", Yoongi gave up on his plan to even try to argue back.

You ended up falling asleep on him as you clung on to him the whole night like a koala on a tree.

HOSEOK/JIMIN

You both would be shaking in each other's arms the whole night with nightlights places around the whole room.

NAMJOON

"You liked it?"

Your eyes were still glued on to the screen while you made no response.

"Okay...well goodnight."

You shook your head, "Nah, if I'm not going to sleep tonight, you aren't either."

Namjoon furrowed his eyebrows, "The hell you mean I'm not either? I wasn't the one who suggested the movie."

"Babeeee please", you grabbed his hand, "Stay up with me. I'm scared that if we sleep, she'll take our souls."

"So pray then."

"Namjoon!"

"What? The movie was so fake. Why would you even get scared? You act like she's gonna really come get you!"

"That's what happens...she gets you when you least expect it."

You and Namjoon didn't sleep that night.

TAEHYUNG/JUNGKOOK

You'd feel safe and secure after watching a horror film with them. They'd let you sleep on their chest and because they don't get scared easily, you'd feel protected.

Even though they'd fall asleep before you, you'd still feel calm while you listened to their heartbeat which made you fall asleep soon after.