imagine: prank ✎ yoongi

YOONGI

YOONGI

"Hey guys, I'm live: bright and early for a quick video

"Hey guys, I'm live: bright and early for a quick video. Today is a very special one.

So a lot of you have been saying to do the "ignoring bae for 24 hours" challenge on my husband, Yoongi.

I decided to do this live so you can get the raw and uncut personality of him.

Right now, he's in the studio room downstairs, working, so I'll just walk downstairs and stare at him.

I've already placed a camera in there, one in the living room, and one in our bedroom. So let's hope I get a grand reaction.

Follow me."

The girl let go of the vlog camera and traveled down to the basement, otherwise called 'Yoongi's Studio'.

Almost tripping a few times in laughter while she read the comments filling up her screen, her viewers predicted how the prank would go and what her bae would do.

Finally reaching to her destination, she didn't knock on the door. Not like she'd receive a response anyways.

"I'm asymmetric, not perfect like a symmetric line.
I grace like fine wine and dine with a loose mind —"

His mixtape blasted throughout the whole room. Yoongi was sitting on his chair in silence, trying to perfect whatever he could.

The quiet girl walked closer to him in silence after sharing a smile to the hidden camera placed on top of his trophy case.

He didn't notice her until a few minutes, but finally looked back without a scare.

"Yeah?", he paused his music. The girl continued to stare at his screen without responding to him. He looked back towards the monitor and clicked the song that was just playing as he turned down the volume so it wouldn't be so loud.

After the song was over, he turned to her, to hear her thoughts.

"Is it good?"

She didn't respond and kind of felt bad that she hadn't because he looked at the screen with a bit of a disappointed look. "I think if I change the beat it'll be better. What you think?"

She kept her mouth shut and he turned back.

"Why aren't you talking? You sick?"

No response.

"Helloooo?"

Nothing.

"Nice talk", he stood up and grabbed his cup to get another glass of water.

She followed behind, making eye contact with the camera again and gave a thumbs up.

He snorted and continued to type, "That's cute. Oh you found out I broke your vibrator huh?"

"What??" She quickly closed her mouth as quick as she opened it, causing her boyfriend to shake his head.

"So stupid." He I knew this was a prank. Stop playing these games with me. I'm not a child."

And with that, he locked his studio room.

Prank failed.

✏️

anyone need any netflix and chill kdrama suggestions? watch my new video!