scenario: ✎ foreplay

JIN:

JIN:

Small kisses turn to longer ones and finally a slow make-out session. Nothing too rough until you two begin to start removing clothing items and lay on the sofa.

❤︎

YOONGI:

You'd move back from the long make-out to catch your breath, only for him to pull you back in. He'd move on top of you, tracing his tongue inside your mouth as he rubbed your thigh. Not long for clothes to start being removed on the bed.

❤︎

HOSEOK:

HOSEOK:

He'd kiss your neck softly while he or you would dry hump each other on the floor. You moan softly under his touch while he'd nibble on your ear every now and then. Not too long until you demand him for the real thing.

❤︎

NAMJOON:

NAMJOON:

He'd either kiss you, distracting you momentarily while he slipped a finger inside your underwear. Thrusting his finger inside of you as you moaned in between, pulling him towards you for a long make-out.

Or he'd go down on you and lick your womanhood until you were wet enough for the next thing.

❤︎

JIMIN:

He wouldn't waste time to tell you what he wants. Removing each item of your clothing while he distracted you with gentle pecks on your lips. His existence enough didn't need foreplay. He'd giggle whenever you try to take control, but end up moving on top for the beginning.

❤︎

TAEHYUNG:

He'd effortlessly grab you and move you on him. Biting his lips as he roughly kissed him. He'd hold you down with his hand, using his free one to rub you a*s. In the meantime you wouldn't notice he'd already pushed you and his underwears down.

❤︎

JUNGKOOK:

Even though he didn't want people to know, he was a high key freak. But you were as well. You'd sit on his lap, facing his front while you'd start with small bounces on his clothed member. He'd move you on each side that you could gently bounce on as he smiled softly and whisper things he couldn't wait to do to you.