imagine: photo ✎ jungkook

☀︎ JUNGKOOK ☀︎

☀︎ JUNGKOOK ☀︎

"It's just one more photo! Come on!"

You sat down next to the fountain. Cheesily posing and smiling until the shutter on Jungkook's camera sounded off again and again.

"Okay", he smiled, looking at the results. "You look so pretty. Next time, don't fake a smile. I can clearly tell it's fake."

"Well yeahh. There's people around me and it was awkward."

You two continued to walk down the street of art. He captured photo after photos of statues. You stood in front of the camera, trying to block his shot, but he took one of you anyways.

"Look how pretty my baby is", he said in a playful voice. "You should take one where you're looking away at a distance."

"I'm not a model Kookie!"

"You are for me! So do it!"

You didn't do the pose and stood there in silence instead.

He clicked anyway, "Yeah show me anger. Be angry. Roar."

You snorted and he captured your smile, perfectly.

"I can't wait to develop this", he turned off the camera after viewing the photos.

He took your hand and you turned around, "What are you gonna do with them?"

"I'm gonna frame them, so every time I wake up, there's a picture of you smiling."

You tapped your chin, "But..if you were sleeping at night and opened your eyes to see it, it'll look creepy."

He tapped his chin too, "Good call. I'll just take it down before I go to bed and hang it in the mornings."

You two laughed and continued on your walk-date.

✎✎✎

answer below so i can get to know y'all:

who first caught your attention?
taehyung.

who was your first bias?
taehyung.

who's your current bias?
✎ all of them, but hoseok is top,
just like he tops me.

who's your bias wrecker?
namjoon & i got a lil thing for jk

what's the first MV you watched?
dope.

what's your favorite song?
save me. i'm fine. don't leave me. seesaw.

should i do more questionnaires?