imagine: nah ✎ taehyung

thanks! want to request, go to the suggest chapter at the end of the book :)

Your mom's friend was over at your house...and so was her daughter.

That girl you didn't like, but was friends with by default because your mom begged you to be nice for once in your life.

After the formal greetings, you turned around to go to your room. Your boyfriend, Taehyung, had been gone for a week and a half. But this afternoon, he was coming back from his singing audition upstate and all you wanted to do was take him to dinner.

"Bebe, go bring Tonya to your room and watch a movie or sum", your mom called.

You mentally rolled your eyes and made up a lie, "I can't. My tv is broken."

"Your tv's broken? Why didn't you say something then?"

You smiled, "Because it just happened. Also Tae is coming in a few and we're gonna hang out then go to dinner."

"Oh awesome!", your mom turned to the neighbor standing beside her, "It's this boy Taechung from her school. He's such a sweet and handsome boy. They're dating hehe."

You would correct your mom, but you'd done it twenty million times and the woman still couldn't get your boyfriend's name straight.

"Yeah, so, I'm not staying for long", you summed up.

Tonya grinned, "That's fine. I would like to meet him."

"The fuck?", you thought, "This washrag needs to relax. I can sense her thirst from here."

"Yes of course", you smiled, "Let me change my clothes before he gets here. You can watch tv in the living room in the meantime."

"Great."

Jogging to your bedroom, you locked the door behind you, and grabbed your phone to see where your boyfriend was.

"Great", you deliberately took your time getting dolled up. You really wanted to get some tonight.

Taehyung and you were both fresh out of high school and about to enter college, so it wasn't really news that you two were already doing things y'all wouldn't want your parents knowing.