imagine: in love ✎ namjoon

Namjoon located your whereabouts through you two's shared 'Find Me IPhone' account

Namjoon located your whereabouts through you two's shared 'Find Me IPhone' account. And you knew that, because you saw his car park in front of the store.

You rolled your eyes and your friend started to laugh as Namjoon rolled out his car. He pulled down his sunglasses and walked inside the shop.

"Babe?" The lavish dressed male, looked around for you until he saw you sitting down in front of a mirror, waiting to get our makeup done.

"There you are", the young man smiled and kissed your neck. "I was calling you all day. You didn't pick up. The meeting went great."

You smiled and looked up, "That's good, babe. I'm almost done here."

He looked around the counter and noticed makeup products. "Why are you getting your makeup done if we're just gonna go to dinner?"

"I want to try something."

"We're gonna be eating. Why would you want-"

"Because I want to! Okay?"

He lifted an eyebrow and shrugged his shoulders. "Okay", he kissed your lips and blew a 'raspberry' on it. "You really don't need to wear makeup, I think you look so sophisticated and sexy with it on. Like a mature older girl. Expensive girl."

You gave him a look and he furrowed his eyebrows in confusion.

"That's why!", you shook your head and looked back at the mirror.

"That's why what?"

"That's why I want to wear makeup! So I don't look like I'm the age of your grandma."

He scrunched his face, "What?.."

"Yes. I don't care if I'm just two years older than you, people think I'm years beyond that. I hate walking around like I'm your sugar mama."

"Whoaaa. Where is this coming from? Why have you never told me this before?"

"Because, I know how you are. You're gonna be like 'so what', 'who cares what people think', 'you're beautiful', yadda yadda. I'm doing this so I feel comfortable going out. Then people will take us seriously."

Namjoon shook his head. He stared at you for a bit and dropped his hands to his sides. "That's terrible how insecure you are baby girl. I could care less about our age difference. 2 years isn't even a lot. And you're just so sexy.

You're mature, smart, got your life together. I already told you that I don't care about your age.

And you know I got a thing for chocolate."