opinions: ⚡︎ truthful opinions (8)

✎ honestly, there's girls who have stated that they'd date a member and if the member would abuse them, they'd be fine with it.

i understand jokes like "i want __ to stop me" or "to choke me out", but being serious about that is not okay.

i knew someone who got murdered, may her soul rest in peace, by her ex/baby's father due to domestic violence. my best friend went through domestic violence. that shit isn't something to romanticize and sexualize. it's a real thing.

so just because they're famous, doesn't mean they get a pass to abuse you. nuff said.

✎ getting upset at a member because they're more popular than another member, is illogical. it's really fucking stupid. that's just how life is. get over alisa.

✎ honestly, i'm okay if you're just a one fan stan (OT1 stan) as long as you're not talking down about and to other members. why i say this is because, you don't have to like everyone in a group.

✎ am i the only one who harms themselves like hoseok when they're laughing?

✎ bangtan sonyeondan
bulletproof boyscouts
beyond the scene

lmfao. thank goodness i just say bts.

✎ 'best of me' needs a music video. omg that song gives me euphoric high.

✎ i still don't understand why bangtan bombs aren't translated in other languages yet

✎ ahl season two needs to happen aha

✎ it hurts when i think about how hard it will be for the members to find someone that they can actually trust. someone who isn't a stalker or is using them for their popularity.

✎ i always be wondering what their ex girlfriends be thinking bout with their success and all and where are their ex girlfriends now

✎ making up wet dreams about the members is funny asf. like comment a wet dream or day dream you make up, i need a good laugh

anonymous opinion:

"Is it just me or is big hit turning lowkey into shit. Like for the ly tour, that shit was announced fairly quick, but they managed to sell out and even add more dates due to demand. But now they give us 2 weeks notice and expect everyone to buy tickets with literally no wiggle room to get money.

Now txt has preorders and all we know are their faces? At this point they're marketing and making money off a group that had no music yet just because they're bts's little brother group and armys adore the boys with all their hearts to the point they're already stanning a group we really know nothing about. I may be reaching, but they're treating armys like we're idiots for them.

This new tour is so rushed, and they're really taking advantage of us and kind of bts since they won't even get a proper break and are constantly doing something? Like I feel fame is kind of getting into big hits head 🤕"

my thoughts: it's a bit much saying big hit is turning into shit yet i do understand where you're coming from. i actually didn't know that the ly tour was put out of nowhere? my friend just told me that she was interested in us and other people to go to the chicago one in may. and that the tickets are coming out next week. in my head i was like why she ain't tell me sooner cause i need to save!! but okay, now i know it wasn't her.

now i do agree with the preorders for txt. (i don't know so much about this info, i'm just talking on my opinion based on this comment.) i feel like this isn't just that bh knows armys will buy it, but it's also a marketing effect. remember when i stated how bh knows how to market, they really do. however i don't feel that they're treating armys like idiots, that's too far.

and, how are they taking advantage of bts? bts are grown ass men and though they're under a contract and a company, they'll do whatever they want wether they'll get sued or not. bts are still getting $$ no matter what and though people won't admit it, when you're an artist and you're making tons of money off your music and other products based off of you, you're gonna keep going regardless.

i do agree with the boys not getting a proper break, but we do have to understand that even when they're on break guys, they're still working! don't you see when they're on hiatus, they'll take photos of them in the studio. come on now. fame isn't getting in bh's head. bh was actually well-respected before they had bangtan sonyeondan. they're just a company making marketing moves for money 🤷🏾‍♀️

✎✎✎

i just wanted to say that my opinions are based on my own thoughts. i'm not saying it to force the thoughts on you, but it's just so i can rant. which brings on to my case that i am not all up in the members' business. if i was, i'd be like those sasaengs fans and shit.

i'm just a lil irritated because i keep seeing, 'this isn't any of your business', like susan, was i being mad into it when i stated my opinion. most of the time, i'm just joking. i just wanted to say this cause i know how to hide my own business and i know how to be a comedian at the same time. 🤷🏾‍♀️

in other news, idk why all my dopplegangers are richer than me? where did i go wrong in the factory?

i was told by two people that i look like 'colormenae' which is lil wayne's daughter. she's much prettier though and has a nicer body.

i can never win..