scenario: ✎ for your birthday, a proposal [hyungline]

✏︎ JIN would make you dinner and take you on a simple date. Probably the movies or a place to sit down and enjoy live music. His gifts would be something expensive yet only meaningful for the both of you.

After you unwind and he takes you to the middle to dance, he'd turn you around and kneel on one knee.

✏︎ YOONGI would set up a dinner with him, you, and your family. Then once everyone was done eating, he'd excuse himself to the bathroom.

After a few minutes, he'd come out with three workers behind him, holding instruments while they played your favorite song.

He wouldn't go down on one knee, but he'd hand you the box to propose.

✏︎ HOSEOK would take you to the local fair. Just for street food, shows, and sight-seeing.

Once night came, he'd bring you to a booth to win you a teddy bear. Winning at the first try of the basketball game, you weren't surprised because he was talented.

The worker congratulated you two and handed him the bear, which he gave to you.

You smiled happily after you kissed him and held tightly to the bear. Only for you to realize your cheek hit a small box.

Furrowing your eyebrows, you stared at the object and opened it. It was empty.

You shrugged and right when you turned to look at Hobi, he was kneeling down on the floor, holding a golden ring.

✏︎ NAMJOON would take you out to dinner. After the full course meal, desert was next. You dived in for your favorite red velvet cake, only to begin to choke.

Namjoon hit your back multiple times until you spat out a gold crested ring.

"I—my fault", he smiled and scratched his head, nervously. "But I saved your life so uh...marry me please."