imagine: hardworker ✎ yoongi

💍

💍

You hated the fact that it was the fourth night in a row that your husband, Yoongi, was sleep-working in the studio instead of coming home for a proper meal.

You took the elevator once you reached the familiar building of BigHit Entertainment. A white bag you were holding had the wonderful aroma of the meal you just prepared.

You rolled your eyes once you saw the lock and keypad he had on his studio door.

"Yoongi", you deepened your voice to pretend to be one of his members as you knocked on the door.

"Aish. Just go away. What do you want?"

You bit your tongue so that you wouldn't bust out of laughter from this small prank, "You don't want food?"

"I'm working", he groaned.

"Oh. Well your wife's here."

There was a moment of silence and a scoff, "No she's not. She would've called first."

You shook your head, "Is he seriously not understanding it's me?", you thought. You decided to end the prank and talk normally. "It really is me. I brought dinner."

No sound.

Then finally slow footsteps and a deep sigh.

He opened the door and you came face to face with the male.

Yoongi leaned against the door as looked you up and down and stared at the bag.

"Are you going to let me come in or are we going to have a staring contest?"

He snorted and looked behind him. "No", he walked out the room and shut the door. "I don't want to make a mess here. Let's eat in the kitchen."

You didn't care and followed behind him as he guided the way.

The dinner was a bit silent between you two.

I mean he hadn't been home in days and you didn't really know where to begin on what he missed at home.

"I'm-"

You looked up when he finally spoke.

He leaned back on the couch and sighed, "I'm coming home tonight. I finally finished making beats to the album."

You nodded and smiled, "That's great, honey. Now you can come home because the kids and I miss you."

Yes, it was true. You two had a pair of one year old boys who were being visited by your grandparents.

He set his fork down in his plate and put a hand on your stomach.

"She's kicking?"

"Yeah. She's a little stronger than the boys were."

Yoongi laughed and rubbed your clothed belly. "I love you jagi. Thank you for understanding my busy schedule."

You returned his smile with one of yours and he planted a small kiss on your cheeks.

"You should probably head home to sleep."

"Yup and you're coming with me."