scenario: ✎ when your water breaks (pt. one)

BIO: When you're about to go in labor.

JIN:

You woke up feeling your legs drenched in liquid. Scratching your head, trying to remember if you and Jin did the dirty last night. You shook your head, recollecting that he came home late.

You slowly sat up and looked down. It wasn't just a liquid, it was an ordinary one. Water. It took you a few minutes for it to wrap your around mind that your water just broke and you were about to give birth.

"OH MY GOD!" You squealed of excitement, yet Jin was still sound asleep. "BABE! BABE!", you shook him until he opened an eye.

"What?", he mumbled.

"My water just broke! It just broke! I'm-I'm going into labor!"

He sat up and pulled the sheets down, examining the wet spot.

"WE HAVE TO GO! WE HAVE TO GO!", he stood up and grabbed your hospital bag, forgetting that he hadn't put his pants on. He ran to the front door while you shook your head and stayed on the bed.

He'd realized his mistake in a few seconds anyway.

❤︎

YOONGI:

YOONGI:

You spent a good half an hour hesitating in how you'd wake Yoongi up to tell him you were about to be in labor as you finished getting ready.

He'd came home just an hour ago and finally shut his eyes since he'd been so stressed out with work, so maybe giving him another hour to rest was a good thing. Or maybe not..

"Babe..", you whispered. You tapped his face and still got no response. "Babe.."

You sucked up and did whatever you had to do. You stuck your hand down his boxers and was about to grab his member, but you felt your hand being grabbed.

You looked up and met his eyes as he looked at you silently. Deathly. But silently.

"Sorry..My water broke half an hour ago."