imagine: piece of you ✎ jungkook

⎿ love you forever & always ⏋

🌑

House

"Mommy! Mommy!"

You ran to the bedroom across yours and quickly turned on the lights.

"What's wrong, baby? Nightmare?"

A young boy appeared from under the sheets. Tears escaped his eyes as he looked up at you.

You walked over to the small child and sat down beside him, "Aw sweetie, what's wrong? You're not excited for your birthday party tomorrow?"

The four year old dug his face into his hands and loud sniffles were heard. You ruffled the boy's hair back, knowing where this conversation was leading to.

"I miss appa so much. I wish daddy was here, mommy. Why did the plane have to crash? Why did appa have to die so soon?"

You cupped the little boy's chin and wiped his face with the cuff on your night-robe. "Come here", you said as you motioned for him to sit on your lap.

You grabbed a small tablet that rested beside him and clicked to the gallery.

"This will help you sleep." Your fingers slid across the screen to a video that began to fill the whole screen. The small boy had a tiny smile on his face once he saw his dad.

You smiled and kissed his cheek. "Remember when I told you about this day?"

The small boy nodded and smiled.

"That was the day I was born."

"Mhm! And your dad couldn't wait for you to come. He was so tired, but he kept telling me to wake him up whenever I felt you were close to coming out."