opinions: ⚡︎ harsh opinions (4)

✤ yoongi's been writing and producing songs before you were ever born lakeisha, so shut the fuck up saying he's a damn grandpa and sleeps all damn day. his dick isn't a grandpa, i tell ya that.

✤ more of a prediction, but someone in bts, i'm leaving more towards the maknae line, is gone have a huge scandal lol.

✤ the kim line all got big dicks, idgaf. i said it. sue me. but we all know hoseok, yoongi, and taehyung is the biggest so ☕️

✤ some shit that the members joke around with one another, are not okay for you to say.

✤ sometimes ARMYs dramatize shit and it's so fucking annoying, it pisses me off

✤ shipping is alright until you literally start suggesting shit to the members on their social accounts, face to face, etc. keep that shipping shit on your own accounts because they really are gay so maybe they're scared to come out

lmfaoo i'm joking. my ass don't know shit.

✤ i'm all for saying bts are kings, because at the end of the day, they've laid legacies and histories. but what i'm not for is saying that they're kings and big bang isn't. are you crazy ?? i understand this is some things with new ARMYs who only listened to BTS and that's all...but chill out with that. that's disrespectful asf. not just big bang, but tonsss of group have paved the way in the kpop music industry.

big bang • 2ne1
shinee • t-ara
super junior • 4minute
shihnwa • kara
• exo • sistar
• exid
•spica
•redvelvet
•f(x)
•PSY
•girl's generation
•missA

and plenty more...

✤ jungkook isn't really that funny as the members make it seem to be. i feel like they laugh at everything he does, but like...ion know. the funniest member to me is taehyung.

✤ i know it hurts seeing kookie all grown now, but we need to not always baby him. i know, he's so precious, but no more fetuskook anymore. it's grownkook.

✤ this is gonna come off insensitive asf. but bon voyage isn't a real relaxation for them. they're still waking up early to film and do yadda yadda for us.

✤ they're overworking themselves to perfection and that's so not healthy. okay, so i'll apologize in advance before i hurt anyones feelings. i respect each and everyone's culture. but i was enlightened about the notion that Asians are very hard on themselves when it comes to be the best they could be and even better.

i've researched articles about suicide rates, bullying, plastic surgery and it's extremely high in Asian countries.

i feel that some fans don't really understand the root of where the members are getting these attributes from. it's not an easy mental thing to get over. honor means a lot in cultures and specifically Asian culture(s).

they're so hard on themselves that when they make a little mistake on a voice crack, they immediately go crazy. i think the members need to relaxxx.. we love them for so much more. they're just focused on people that so call themselves ARMYs that are dickheads to them.

✤ who told k-neitzens that they can bash everyone's lives? criticism is giving feedback and not being a rude bitch about it. but these kiggas, pardon my american attitude, are so disrespectful. i'd like to see one of them become an idol. fucktard.

✤ jimin's not the sexiest when he's mad lmfao. it for real straight up scares me. jin is the sexiest when he's mad because he don't say nothing.

he just looks at you.

...that sent shivers down my kitty kat bar.

✤ don't say shit and not have facts to back it up. a lot of ARMYs be doing that, then they wanna talk bout "oh i apologize...i didn't know". exactly @ridemyunderagefacejinkey69 you dumb bitch.

but then again...i know how it feels to learn from your mistakes so it's all good. just don't
do it again stacie.

✤ so when did it become funny making fun of a member's issue and especially family issue? enlighten me, cause i think i forgot there was a time it was funny.

✎✎✎

Damn. So I see you guys like my harsh opinions which surprises me. I was expecting to get a lot of hate..but a lot of you agree. Whoa.

Anyways, I have no problem when people disagree with me on an opinion. We disagree, we move on, it's life. I'm not sensitive so don't worry about offending me. Yet, if you are quick to get angry, I would advise to relax and understand that differing opinions is a good thing. Not everyone can agree on one thing.

I'm a pretty chill person and it takes a lot to offend me, but little too annoy me. So I do gotta work on that.

The point of my harsh opinions is to create a community that I and others feel comfortable talking with. I don't condone bullying, I cut that shit out real quick.

I respect everyone who was very kind about their opposing opinions. I will never try to put a member down, that's just not my forte. I come off as blunt sometimes, so from the bottom of my non-existent soul: I'm sorry Stacy, but that's just how I am.

Anyways, after a dramatic monologue, I'm going to say thank you to each and every one of you who are so understanding and take the time to actually listen to people. If it weren't for mature people like y'all, I think I would mute everyone on this app haha. What people don't like to see is how binding we girls are. Tons of you have defended me and I have defended you as well. Also, I realized not all my readers are people of color. So insensitive of me. I wanna say hi! And thank you for not letting skin color divide us. We need more people like you in this world.

Y'all are the definition of real ARMYs that the boys know are there, not the obnoxious ones they get stalked by.

Thank you my sistas ✊🏻✊🏼✊🏽✊🏾✊🏿 and thank you for 100K+💓💓