imagine: preggo ✎ yoongi pt.1

"I said vanilla ice cream! NOT CHOCLATE!"

You pushed the bowl back onto Yoongi's chest as he looked at you in disbelief.

"But babe, you said choc-"

"I CHANGED MY MIND!" You crossed your arms and stared at him. It was an intense eye staring contest, to which he lost.

"Okay okay", he started to walk back to the kitchen and you could hear him curse you out under his breath, but it didn't phase you

"Yoongi."

His hair bounced back as he turned around with a plastered smile on his face. "Yes baby, what happened?"

"I want the chocolate ice cream", you fake smiled back. Yoongi cracked his knuckles out of frustration and remained silent. He didn't want to cause an argument.

As he set the bowl on the table, he knew you were gonna nitpick something.

Which you were about to while you stared at him in silence.

"What happened?", he mumbled.

You shrugged with sarcasm and pointed. "How am I supposed to reach that? Tell me."

He nodded and grabbed the bowl.

"Just feed me Yoongi, my arms are too tired." You loved doing your antics to piss him off even more because he wasn't going to do anything to you.

Yoongi simply obeyed and took a spoonful of ice cream, shoving it in your mouth.

"Babeee", you whined.

"What happened??"

"You're supposed to give me a warning before you do that!"

"I never give you a warning when I do it with my d-"

"Fine! I'll feed myself!" You snatched the bowl and shoved chunks of scoops down your throat. He stared at you with complete disgust and began to walk off.

"Babe. Can you eat me out?"

It almost seemed like he hesitated on his answer, but then gave you a firm no. "You're weird."

You humphed and stood up. "I'll show you weird. Wahhhh OPPA! Juseyo! Please please please. Insert fake tears! Eat me out! Eat me out! EAT ME-"

There was a knock on the door and it was sure your shouting attracted the neighbors.

"Hey, is everything alright in there?"

"NO MY HUSBAND WON-"

Yoongi pushed you to the couch as you fell back on the cushion. It was a light shove, but your belly took a lot of weight on you.

He opened the door to be met with your neighbor. "Yes, sorry. She's just—She's ready to pop in a few days. Sorry that we keep attracting your attention", Yoongi said once he opened the door.

Their neighbor smiled, shaking his head. "No it's alright. My wife's pregnant as well. It's like she heard your wife screaming and told me to 'go check on her husband to make sure he feeds her'. Pregnancy radar. Every woman has it."

They both chuckled, "Yeah, thank you."

"No problem. Have a good night."

✐ ✐

eh