imagine: cry baby ✎ jungkook

♡

You and Jungkook hadn't been talking so much lately as he's been busy with his schedule and you've been busy with school.

You two did live together, but it wasn't the same like how it was when you first got together.

Now it was as if you were stuck being the dainty girlfriend who had to wait months until her boyfriend would come home from his long tour.

Those emotions interfered with your school work and you hated it.

Today was fortunately a day where you both had the chance of being home together with nothing to do.

"Babe? Yo babe! Can you pass me the remote?"

You looked up from the kitchen counter to see the remote four seconds away from his body while he laid lazily on the couch.

"It's in front of you, I'm not walking all that way."

"I'm snuggled up! If I get up, I won't find the right place again", he whined.

You shrugged your shoulders, taking your eyes off your textbook, "You made your bed, now lay in it."

"But you made the bed this morning", he sarcastically replied.

You rolled your eyes and continued to study. The couch squeaked, meaning he got off of it. He started to walk over to you.

"Ever since I got back, you've been so distant lately. Have you been cheating on me?"

You ignored his silly question, but he grabbed your book causing you to lose your place. "Give it back."

"Give what back?", he snorted.

You tried to reach for the book, but he used his height and arms to intimidate you, while you tried to jump and grab it.

He laughed and handed it back to you after you shoved him.

"So, whatcha reading?"

"Can you please leave me alone? I'm trying to study."

"Study what?", he leaned against you as you sat back on the chair.

"Homework."

Jungkook grabbed your hair wrap, revealing your undone hair.

"JUNG—", you stood up while he ran with the black cap. "GOD, YOU'RE SO ANNOYING!"

He started to laugh and walk back to give it to you.

"SO ANNOYING!", you snatched it out of your hands.

His laughing started to simmer when he saw a tear fall down your eye. "Whoa...I was just joking. Why are you crying?...I'm sorry."

"You play too damn much. Just leave me the fuck alone."

He gave a nod and walked to the bedroom.

After you finished, you walked upstairs for a slight nap before you made lunch.

He was in the bed watching tv.

You felt bad yelling at him like that and you can tell he felt really bad for making you upset.

You grabbed the sheets and got under the covers, laying down beside him.

He was too cute to resist.

You gave him a kiss and he furrowed an eyebrow.

"I'm sorry for yelling at you. You're not annoying. Well I mean sometimes."

He half-smiled and shrugged his shoulders. "It's okay. My baby's a big cry baby."