imagine: ✎ fight for you 'jk vs. yg'

thanks! want to request, go to the suggest chapter at the end of the book :)

Usually when you'd think of movies like 'Twilight', 'The Hunger Games' and so on, you'd hate that the main character had two guys that wanted her so badly

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Usually when you'd think of movies like 'Twilight', 'The Hunger Games' and so on, you'd hate that the main character had two guys that wanted her so badly.

To the point that they fought for her.

Yelling at a screen, you'd make a decision for her on which guy was better. Getting frustrated that it'd take them forever to decided when you could make that decision in the first five minutes of the movie.

Yet, how would it be like if you really went though it?

Well, that was your dilemma right now.

The two guys you liked were fighting over you and it was making you crazy. To make matters worse, they stopped being friends.

Neither was better than the other and you knew you couldn't date one over the other without feeling an extreme loss.

Which was why you told them that you'd hang out with either one on certain days and see where it takes you.

Today was your time with Yoongi and it was a casual movie date.

As people walked inside, you saw a more and more common theme. People were wearing Shia LaBeouf shirts with a woman looking like she was gasping. You knew you should've asked him what the tickets were when he said he purchased them online for a good price.

"Seriously Yoongi, did you just invite me here to watch Nymphomaniac?"

Avoiding your eye contact, he shrugged, "I mean, they said it was good."

You whisper-yelled because you knew what he was tryna do.

Yoongi had been trying to get in your pants ever since you two started dating, but you told him you were celibate till marriage.

"Wow Yoongi."

His phone began to ring and he quickly turned off the ringer. Yoongi stood up and "I'll be right back."

You rolled your eyes as he walked away. Now sitting alone and around the room, you couldn't help but notice everyone was in a relationship.

"Great. Get ready for makeouts."

"Y/N?"

You looked up from your phone just to see Jungkook standing on the stairs. There was no one beside him, so it kind of made you question. Nevertheless you stood up to hug him.

"Jungkook, wow! I thought you were still in Detroit for your audition."

His hands slid down your back as he tried to be slick. He held you right against him once you let go of the hug.

"Nah. I just sent them a video instead. I'm here with my brother to watch this movie. I thought you weren't into sexy things like this", he said with a soft chuckle.

"No", you smiled, "I'm actually uh..."

"Hey babe, who's your friend?", Yoongi walked next to you as he looked at Jungkook.

Jungkook stared him down, "Wow. So this..", he pointed, "Is a date?"

Yoongi pushed Kook's arms off of you and nodded. "Yeah. Why don't you wait your turn?"

"Wait my turn? You took her to a movie like this and you think she'll still date you after? Midget bye."

As you saw them getting angry, you chimed in, "Guys, this is neither the time or place. Can we just enjoy the movie?"

Jungkook looked you up and down with reason. He shook his head and squinted, "Y/N we've done so many things together. We've went out on dates, you've met my family."

You sighed, "I know Jungkook, but I told you I still don't know what I want with my life..."

Then Yoongi decided to butt in, "Y/N we've travelled everywhere, you've always came with me to parties as my girl. I thought we had something going between us. My uncle loves you."

"Yoongi, I-I just don't know."

"Okay well it's between me or him."

"You decide."

"The hell?", you crossed your arms, "I can't decide now. What's wrong with you two?"

"Y/N, you know I love you a lot. I want to be with you for the rest of my life...haven't I showed it?.."

"Jungkook I love y-"

"No you don't..."

"I do."

"No she doesn't."

"Yoongi shut up!"

"No! I've always been there for you. Why can't you just be with me instead of this other dude here?"

"Um excuse me? Fuck you talmbout by this other dude here?"

"Do you understand things well, cause you should've understood what I meant by that?"

You moved in between them and grabbed their shirts, "Not now you morons."

"Nahh. You seriously want to be with a guy who has anger problems?"

"Anger problems? Please you got me bent."

"Guys stop."

Yoongi laughed, "Is this guy serious?"

Jungkook walked closer, "As a heart attack."

"Then do something about it."

"Guys we're not doing this here!"

Jungkook walked closer to Yoongi, the two were so close to each other.

You tried to moved in between them again, but couldn't. "Stop it! You guys are acting so immature right now."

"This dude is half my size."

"Jungkook stop."

"Oh really? Well that's funny. Do you wanna do somethin' about it or?"

Jungkook turned around to walk away

or so you thought.

He turned back around to punch Yoongi right in the face.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!"

The two continued to throw punches, one on top of the other.

Security came through, getting them off each other.

"I HATE YOU GUYS SO MUCH! YOU GUYS ARE SO RIDICULOUS. I NEVER WANNA SEE ANY OF YOU GUYS AGAIN."

You saw how they both looked at you while security took them away. They didn't say a word, but their faces said it all.

They felt horrible.