scenario: ✎ a guy (physically) hits you

You were out celebrating your birthday with your significant other.

As much as you two would rather stay home and watch a movie, your best friend created a whole celebration at an exclusive club.

Well...partying wasn't the brightest idea.

Things turned to worse when you and your partner began to dance on the dance floor, only for you to get harshly nudged (accidentally) by a drunk man.

❄️ ━ JIN

"Hey!" Jin grabs your arm and looks at you with deep concern. A look who often does to make sure you're okay.

"I'm fine", you shrug it off.

Instead of letting it go, he turns to the old man who continues to laugh with his buddies. Jin points to you while staring the elder, piercingly. "You need to control yourself. You hit my wife."

The man was a bit in and out of it, but laughs, soothingly. "Sorry son. Sorry beautiful. Drinks on me?"

 Drinks on me?"

❄️ ━ YOONGI

"Chill." Yoongi's fast reflexes helped you before you fell hard on the floor.

He helped you get up straight then turns to the antagonist who began to walk away. "You're not even gonna say sorry, you fucking douche."

"What?"

The music blasted, but it wasn't loud enough for the men to not hear one another.

"You heard what I said you dipshit. You just pushed my girl."

The man had no remorse. Instead a smile played on his face. As soon as he turned fully around, men around him, presumably his crew, turned around as well.

"Is there a problem here?"

Yoongi didn't blink once. Instead crossed his arms. "Yeah. There is. You pushed my girl mad hard. Why don't you do that to me?"