scenario: ✎ how they tell ARMY

JIN would finish off his high pitched note and right before he usually says "A.R.M.Y. saranghae", he says your name instead as the spotlight ponders on you since he's friends with the staff. He'd send you a flying kiss and pull you on stage safely, low key before you get attacked. Then sit you on a chair to sing you your favorite song.

YOONGI would wait till the members were done thanking everyone for coming tonight. Then he'd put the microphone close to his mouth and point to backstage.

"Yeah so, I'm dating someone", he shrugs as the back drop shows you in the waiting room. "She's cute, so if you guys attack her, imma leave the group."

HOSEOK would run to you once the finale song was playing and pulled you on stage. He'd dance with you while you'd look at him in confusion.

"ARMY who do you think dances better? Me or my girlfriend?"

The crowd would start to silence and your eyes grow big.

"Ohh", he laughed, "Yes this is my girlfriend."

NAMJOON would finish his last thanks and take a deep breathe. "So as you all know, the dating rumors came out this past week. It's been hard for me to deal with it and just try to process."

"It's okay!" "We know it's not true Oppa!" "Love you!"

"Well the thing is...they are true. My girlfriend is dealing with cyber bullying and it's made a strain in our relationship. But in the end, she is my girlfriend so if you're really an ARMY, you'll respect our relationship."

JIMIN would disappear from the stage while everyone wondered where he went. You were alone in the vip box, so you stood up to go backstage, thinking he was there.

All of a sudden, his singing voice would be so close to you, goosebumps would take over your arms.

"Turn around."

You'd slowly turn back and see him kneeling on one knee. "Hey ARMY, if my girlfriend says yes, we'll do an encore.

TAEHYUNG would do a V-Live while you were secretly in the room. He'd talk about how his life was going and then looked towards you with a smile.

The camera couldn't see you, so you gave him a funny face.

Comments pop up about who was beside him and he'd turn the camera towards you.

"It's my girlfriend."

All of a sudden, you'd hear his members running and screaming to the room ready to scold him.

JUNGKOOK would be smooth about it. He'd hint at it all the time until dispatch catches you two and he has to admit it.