scenario: ✎ catching y'alls son doing sum he not supposed to

"You have work today?"

"Yes babe. I told you." You fixed your hair in a ponytail and grabbed your purse.

Your husband continued to eye you curiously while you walked to the bathroom to finish up to touch up your makeup. "Uh...I thought you said you had work." His tone disapproving your outfit.

You rolled your eyes. "I do. Doesn't mean imma dress up like a bum."

"Whatever", he grumbled.

You walked out the bathroom and headed to tell your son goodbye while your beau continued to follow you.

"Your butt looks nice in those pants."

"Can you control yourself please?", you laughed.

"Sorry", he muttered.

Finally in front of your son's door, your hand traveled to the doorknob. "Hey baby I'm le—"

Your eyes trailed on to a teenage boy staring at a screen of lesbian girls having intercourse.

"Mo—", he looked at you then at his dad. His free hand trying to click the system off.

Your husband shut the door since you were in shock. "Hurry up before you're late to work."

"I—", you stared at the white door facing you. Your nerves shaking at the repeated visual. "D-did you not see what I saw??"

 "D-did you not see what I saw??"

"He's just a kid. It's normal."

"He's just a kid, it's normal?? Okay! But—but what?? I'm thoroughly confused. We need to talk to him." You grabbed the doorknob again, but your husband grabbed your hand.

"Let him be. He's a boy."

You squinted your eyes and walked off. "I'm talking to him when I get back home. You ain't gonna spend your time watching porn when we got a whole damn library in the living room."

♥︎