scenario: ✎ caught them watching pxxn

JIN

"Babe! Babe! I bought you the yogurt you Ji—"

You stared at the monitor that engulfed in your eyes.

A couple engaging in intercourse filled the whole screen.

Jin looked at you in silence as your chin fell open. He clicked the x button, diminishing the tab.

He stood up and patted your back as he started to leave the room, "Where's the yogurt?"

♐︎

YOONGI

YOONGI

"Yoongi, I'm home!" You sighed and walked over to your coat rack, fixing the unorganized coats that hung from it. "How many times do I have to tell yo little ass to fix up after yourself?"

Rolling your eyes, you realized you weren't getting a response, so you walked over to the bedroom.

"Hello? Am I talking to myse—Oh my God."

Your hands covered your mouth as you stared at the tv that casted an explicit video. Your eyes moved on to Yoongi who was laying on the bed. He paused the video and stared at you in silence.

"You're watching porn on Sunday instead of going to church??", you acted like you were shock.

"Ok?", he shrugged his shoulders, but then leaned back as he bit his lip, "Are you gonna do something about it?"

"Yeah", you nodded as you were about to close the door, "Imma pray for you."

♐︎

HOSEOK

HOSEOK

You could hear faint noises in your sleep that didn't sound so pure. You ignored it, thinking it was just another dream started, but heard the noises again.