pilot

Santana's Point of View

When I first started high school, I never thought I would be making out with another cheerleader after school in our bedrooms. It just happened.

"I really needed this." I say as Brittany kisses my neck softly, "Cheer has just been so stressful."

"Mmm-hmm."

I met Brittany freshmen year but this thing that we're doing didn't start around that time. It's started around our sophomore year and really took of our junior year.

I've always liked Brittany. She's pretty, smart(in her own way), and hilarious I didn't know if she liked me, and that part scared me.

I found out she liked me at Puck's party while me and her were playing spin the bottle with several other people. Whenever she would spin the bottle and it pointed at a girl she would say 'pass', but when she spun it again it landed on me. She didn't even hesitate to place her lips on mine.

At first I was uncomfortable because all of these people were watching me and her kiss but then I got over it when this warm, pleasurable feeling went through me, and it told my brain that this was good.

Okay, I know what your thinking. 'Just because you were the only girl she kissed doesn't mean she likes you.'

I told myself the same thing but it wasn't until later on that night, me and her were having a full-out make out session in the upstairs guest room.

Wanky, right?

"What if Puck walks in on us?" I joke but Brittany groans and stops kissing me, "What now?"

She lays on her back and grabs her phone from off of the nightstand, "Because you started talking about your boyfriend."

Yes, I have a boyfriend. Well, he's not really my boyfriend. We just hook up here and there. We look like a couple, but we're not.

His name is Noah Puckerman, but we just call him Puck. He's the captain of the football team and we've been dating since junior year but have been messing around since Sophomore year. He's not exactly the sharpest knife in the drawer but he's pointy enough to leave a little scratch.

So you've been cheating on Puck? Yes and no, because to me cheating is when you kiss somebody who is the same sex as your significant other. Brittany's a girl, and not a boy. But at the same time I'm kissing somebody else who isn't my boyfriend. So yes, I'm kind of cheating but then I'm not because he's not exactly my boyfriend.

He is but he isn't.

Ugh, this is so fucked up.

But it's not like he hasn't cheated on me or isn't cheating on me.

"Britt." I say rolling over onto my stomach, "I was kidding." I peck her lips a few times and then give her a small smile but she doesn't return one back. She just looks at me really hard.

"When are you gonna come out?" She asks and I groan in frustration. That is my least favorite question. It kills the whole mood.

"Lets not do this. A minute ago we we're kissing and now your trying to start a fight."

"Your the one who brought up Puck." She says and I furrow my eyebrows

"He has nothing to do with me being gay."

"Exactly. So break up with him."

At first I didn't understand what she meant by that until I replayed it in my head. She was trying to say that I'm gay, so what am I doing dating a boy?