family

Brittany's Point of View

"Britt," Santana says shaking my shoulder, trying to wake me up, "Britt, get up. We have to meet everyone for breakfast."

I groan and turn onto my side so that my back is facing Santana, "Why can't we just get room service?"

Santana laughs, "Because this isn't a freaking resort and because the waffles downstairs aren't gonna be as good as the ones at Cracker Barrel."

My eyes open when I hear the word waffles. I roll back onto my back and look at Santana, who's hair is flat ironed and also has on light makeup.

"Waffles?" I ask to clarify because I'm not getting out of this bed unless there's gonna be waffles

"Waffles with all the toppings you want."

I like the sound of that.

Santana bends over and hands me my tank top and panties. I put them on under the covers before getting out of the bed.

As I'm walking towards my bag Santana grabs my wrist and pulls me back towards her. I look down at her lips and then up at her eyes.

She presses her lips against mine, "Good morning."

I bite down on my bottom lip and look at her neck that is covered in a few hickeys.

"Ouch." I say while brushing my fingers over them

"You should see your neck." Santana says and my eyes widen

Since Santana is tan her hickeys aren't that noticeable but since I'm white as paper mine are.

I run into the bathroom and look in the mirror. I count the number of hickeys on my neck and groan.

Three. Three hickeys.

That's not that bad but still, they're noticeable!

"How many?" Santana asks as I walk out of the bathroom to retrieve my bag

"Three."

Santana knows that I always count my hickeys. She teases me because I always complain when there's more than one but I still like getting my neck sucked.

"How many do you have?" I ask her as I'm walking back towards the bathroom

"Six!"

I turn around and wink at her as I close the door to the bathroom.

It takes me twenty minutes to shower and wash my hair and then another ten minutes to do my after shower ritual, which is to put lotion on, wash my face, and brush my teeth.

I put on a pair of ripped jeans and my pink Champion hoodie that I bought from Zumiez. Since my hair is wet, I make a part in the middle and make two neat french braids.

Santana is putting on her adidas joggers when I walk out of the bathroom with all of my belongings back in my duffel. She's wearing a hoodie like me but hers is a Nike hoodie that says WMHS.

"When's our anniversary?" Santana asks and I furrow my eyebrows because (a.) that was random and (b.) I don't even know the answer to that