quinn fabray

Brittany's Point of View

A lot has happened since Valentines Day, which was last week.

We went to regionals and won, which isn't surprising, then after that we went to Finn and Rachel's wedding. The wedding never actually happened because we were waiting for Quinn to show but she never did because she got into a car crash.

Don't text and drive.

Quinn didn't want anyone to visit her in the hospital, so we all kept our distance, which drove Rachel crazy because Quinn got into the accident because Quinn was replying to Rachel's text while she was driving.

We haven't seen her since Regionals, and today she's coming back to school full time.

"Here's a lesson for your board, Mr. Shue." Quinn says rolling into the choir room in a wheelchair with Artie following behind, "Don't text and drive. Ever."

Quinn rolls into the center of the room and looks at each one of us. I grab onto Santana's hand and give it a light squeeze.

While Quinn was in the hospital, Santana was on edge. She was really sad and she felt bad. Quinn is one of our best-friends. We've been together since freshman year and our group would loose its balance if we were to loose her. Same thing would happen if something was to happen to me or Santana.

"It's the stupidest thing I've ever done." Quinn says and Rachel looks down sadly, "Besides sleeping with Puck."

There's quiet laughter and I turn around and see Puck sitting there with wide eyes, causing an actual laugh to come out of me.

"There's a lot of rumors floating around, so let's clear the air." Quinn lets out a deep breath and smiles, "First of all, all my plumbing still works, which is awesome. But my spine was severely compressed in the car accident, which basically means I can't move my feet or legs. But the good thing is that I'm starting to regain feeling, so with a lot of physical therapy, and your prayers, I stand a good chance for a full recovery. So no tears. That means you, Tina." Quinn says letting out a giggle and I hear Tina sniffle, "My dance moves aren't as smooth as Artie's yet."

Artie chuckles, "With practice, they will be."

"They're gonna start dating. Watch." I whisper to Santana and she bumps me with her shoulder

"I promise that by the time we go to Nationals, I'll be out of the chair, and dancing on that stage." Quinn says nodding her head with a determined look on her face

"Alright." Mr. Shue says standing up and we all begin to clap for her

Santana I jump up from our seats and walk over to Quinn and hug her at the same time.

"We love you so much." Santana whispers but I can still here her voice crack

"I love you guys, too." Quinn says when we stand up straight. Santana wipes her eyes and smiles. It's really rare to see her cry.

Santana only cries when something touches her deeply, and this did because we thought that it was the end to The Unholy Trinity. Nobody knew if Quinn was gonna live until her mom told Mr. Shue her wishes.

Instead of going to the lunch room for lunch, us seniors from the Glee Club were told to meet in the library by Puck and Finn. We make a circle in the back of library where everybody comes to make out or have secret meetings like the one we're about to have.

"We all know why we're here. I've waited five years for this." Puck says with a weird grin on his face, "I want ideas for Senior Ditch Day. Go."

Senior Ditch Day is a tradition here at McKinley, where most of the senior class skips school. Our Senior Ditch Day is in three days and it's time to prepare.

"Ooh!" Kurt says excitedly, "A Gershwin/Sondheim Scavenger hunt!"

"That sounds like torture." Santana says as she walks past Kurt and I. She takes a seat next to Mercedes on the couch

"We want actually ideas, Kurt." Puck says

"How about a dance movie marathon?" Mike Chang asks, "Footloose." He looks up at me and smiles, "Footloose 2001."

"What about a non-alcoholic pub crawl?" Mercedes asks and Santana shakes her head

"It's Senior Ditch Day, not Senior Citizens' Ditch Day." Puck says and a lightbulb goes off in my head

"It's springtime." I say and everyone looks at me with confused looks, "I would like to see something give birth." Everyone laughs, but I don't find anything funny.

"Quinn, I'm so sorry." Rachel says and now everyone is looking at her, "It was my wedding that you were going to when you got into your car crash, and you were answering my text message, and now we're all sitting here, and we're talking about this says that's supposed to be the most amazing and unforgettable day of our high school lives, and we're-we're completely ignoring the fact that she's sitting in that chair?" Rachel looks down at her lap and tears fall down her face, "It's not right. It's not right and it shouldn't be like this."

"Well, maybe not but this is the way it is," Quinn says nodding, "My accident, which you did not cause, by the way, does not define me or ruin our senior year. I meant what I said in the choir room. I'm not gonna dwell on this, and neither should any of you, okay?" She looks around and most of us nod, "Come here." she says to Rachel

Rachel stands up slowly and stands in front of her. Quinn holds her arms out for a hug and Rachel lets out a deep sigh before bending down hug her.

"Now, we are ditching as planned." Quinn says when Rachel stands straight up, "I think we should go to Six Flags."

"The Lady Fabray has chosen wisely. Six Flags it is. Meeting adjourned." Noah claps his hands together and smiles