thanksgiving and babies

Santana's Point of View

*

hey, my flight doesn't land until 2.am
tomorrow so I'll be home at three. you'll be
sleep though...

I'll make you breakfast in bed 😭

yes pleaseeeeeee

*

I feel the bed dip and then legs getting tangled in mine. I open my eyes and look back at Brittany who's eyes are already closed. I turn onto my other side and kiss her bottom lip. She opens her eyes and places a kiss on my forehead.

I press my forehead against her chest and scoot my body closer to hers. She places her hand on my hip and I automatically feel the warmth I've missed for a whole month. I didn't have Brittany to sleep under so I started to use Lord Tubbington because he is also warm. I stopped because the cat hair was becoming too much.

I wake up before Brittany does, which isn't hard since she went to bed at three in the morning. I walk out of the bedroom and I'm greeted by Tubbs right as soon as I walk into the living room. Since Brittany's been gone, him and I have gotten a lot closer. He follows me into the kitchen where I refill his water bowl and give him his cat food.

I quietly sneak back into my bedroom to get into my bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth. I walk out the bathroom and glance at Brittany as I walk back into the bedroom.

I don't eat as much as Brittany does, so I didn't need to go grocery shopping. Luckily, I have enough food to make her some waffles. I pull out all the ingredients that I need to make her breakfast.

I make her two waffles, eggs, and bacon, and I place it all on the plate. Brittany reaches in front of me and grabs a strip of bacon off of the plate. I turn around and see Brittany bite a piece off.

"You have to be in bed for it to be breakfast in bed." I say and she rolls her eyes

"I'll rather eat something else in bed," She says before pressing her lips against mine. I smile into the kiss and place my hands on her hips, "I missed seeing you cook me breakfast in nothing but underwear and a tank top."

I pick the plate of food up and hand it to her, "I'll be in there in a few minutes."

Brittany kisses me on the cheek before taking herself and the plate into the room and five minutes later, after doing the dishes, I join her. I climb into bed next to her and pick my phone up.

"Why is Berry sending me a recipe on how to cook a vegan turkey?" I ask as I press on her text. I look at Brittany and her eyes get big.

"I might've told everyone we're doing Thanksgiving here." she says in a really low tone of voice

"Everyone? Who's everyone?"

"Rachel, Quinn, Kurt, Blaine, Mercedes, Sam, Artie, Tina, Puck," Brittany lists and I throw my head back, "This will be our first time hosting a holiday party as a married couple. It'll be fun."

Fun? No. We're gonna have to cook, clean, and host. That's a lot. I love all nine of the people who she named because they're my second family, but I'm not ready for them to come over. But if this is what Brittany wants then oh well. I'm sure Rachel and Quinn can help us set up or whatever.