glee club and valentines day

Santana's Point of View

glee club
ˈɡ ˌkləb/
noun
noun: glee club; plural noun: glee clubs
a group organized to sing short choral works, especially part-songs.

If you want to read a book about the Glee Club then you should probably search one up. This isn't about Rachel liking Finn while he was dating Quinn or the time Brittany was dating Artie. This is about Brittany and I.

#Brittana

Anyways, during our sophomore year Sandy Ryerson was fired from being coach for the Glee Club because he was being weird with another male student. Then Mr. William Schuester took over and named the group The New Directions. The first handful of people to join were Rachel, Finn, Kurt, Mercedes, Artie, and Tina. Then Finn got Mike to join and this other boy who's name I can't remember to join. Quinn, Brittany, and I joined to be a spy for Coach Sue so that she could take down the club from the inside. Junior year Sam came and Kurt left to join the Warblers and then he came back the same year, dragging Blaine in for his junior year.

Rachel always wants to be in the center, always has and always will. Rachel's dads are gay and the lady who carried her for nine months, Shelby Corcoran, was the coach of The Troubletones. She's also the mother of Puck and Quinn's baby. (Quinn cheated on Finn with Puck and got pregnant) The first person to join was Sugar and then Mercedes who then got me to join and then I got Brittany to join.

The Troubletones had to go up against the New Directions at Sectionals and we lost but they won. Mr. Schuester said we can join the New Directions if we lost and since we did loose we re-joined. Now we're preparing for Regionals, something we're gonna have to win if we want another shot at Nationals.

"Okay, everybody, let's hear it for love!" Mr. Shue says as he walks into the choir room clapping his hands, "Your assignment for Valentine's Day is to find and perform the world's greatest love songs. Now, regionals is next week and we still need to raise $250 for costumes and hair spray."

"Oh, God, not another bake sale." Kurt says and Tina shakes her head

"If any student gives ten dollars, we will sing the world's greatest love songs to their Valentine." Shue says, "We will serenade each classroom..."

"No!" We all yell but Rachel is the only one who screams yes

"Two years ago, we went room-to-room Christmas caroling, they threw food." Tina says and my mind goes back to that time and I shiver

"And shoes." Mike says referring at the teacher who threw hers at us

Sugar raises her hand, "Here's a spoonful of Sugar for you all: don't sweat the small stuff, and it's all small stuff when you're rich. So, here you go." Sugar stands up and opens her purse. She walks over to Mr.Shue and hands him a stack of cash

"Uh, Sugar, I can't take that."

"Take it!" Kurt says sternly and I try hard not to laugh

Sugar shakes the money in Mr. Shue's face and he takes it, "Okay. Everyone, give it up for Sugar for paying for our FinalNet and cumberbunds."

We all clap and smile.

Sugar lets out a sigh of relief, "I love the sound of applause, even if I have to buy it." She says and Brittany and I exchange a look, "Okay, everyone, look under your chairs. Except you, Artie. Your chair kept moving, so I hid your surprise in the wastebasket."