glee club brings everyone together

Brittany's Point of View

Being back in the choir room brings back so many memories. I haven't been here in almost five months. One more month and it would've equaled half a year.

Everybody still looks good, especially Santana, but Kurt told me she's dating someone new back in New York and that kind of makes me sad.

The New Directions lost regionals and Sue said that if they loose then Glee club will be no more. So, all of have returned to enjoy the last of Glee club.

"100 lessons." Mr. Shue says

"Hey, can I get Finn's plaque when we clear this place out?" Puck asks

"No, the plaque stays here." Shue says and he steps closer to all of us, "Lillian and Finn belong here at McKinley." He places his hands in his back pockets and sighs, "It means so much to me that so many of you came back on such short notice to celebrate the past few years. To sit in this room one last time and sing." Shue takes a long dramatic pause and I smile, "Your assignment is to sing one of the songs we sang in here, but reinvented in some way. Way back in the old days when I started the Glee club, I would give an assignment, and then I would...I would give a little demonstration of what I was looking for."

Some newbies and Mercedes cheer but Santana groans.

"See, you all cheer now, but just wait till he starts rapping." Santana says and we all laugh

"Okay, no hip-hop today, Santana. However, I have asked a very special person to come join me. You know, it seemed appropriate since her contributions helped save the Glee club, or at least the auditorium way back when. Please welcome, all the way from Broadway, Miss April Rhodes." Shue says and in comes April in a yellow and white dress

"Hey, y'all!" She yells, with her hands thrown up in the air. We stand up and clap for her because she is truly an icon.

After performing Pink's Raise Your Glass, I go into an empty classroom and work on some math I brought with me from MIT.

MIT isn't playing any games. Brittany Code is really important to them and I don't want to let them down, but, if I'm being honest, I hate it. It was fun at first because everyone was fascinated by me and my brain but now it's just irritating. They're always attaching things to my head and wanting to play 20 questions.

"Hey," Santana says as she walks into the classroom and closing the door behind her, "I've been looking for you everywhere. What are you doing?"

"I'm trying to prove the Riemann hypothesis." I say, keeping my eyes focused on the equation

"Who's forcing you to do this?" Santana asks

"My colleague at MIT. They said I have the most gifted mind in a generation." I sit down in a chair and Santana sits down on the edge of the desk, "I just wish that I could have my old life back, where I wasn't a mathematical genius and all I wanted to do was scissor you and talk to my cat."

"Well," Santana starts, "what do you say you and I reunite a little threesome called the Unholy Trinity?"

I smile and next thing you know, Quinn, Santana, and I are in Cheerio outfits and are doing our own version of Toxic.