high school musical 3

Santana's Point of View

Chantel's been hanging out with us... a lot.

And it's not just with Brittany and I; she's hanging out with our clique. And our clique only consists of Glee club members. Everyone but me seems to be okay with. It's like she's constantly around.

I go to Rachel's house, she's there. I go to Puck's house, she's there. If I go to Brittany's house, she's there. The only place she hasn't been is to my house, and she won't be coming over anytime soon.

Tonight, we're at Finn and Kurt's house. Chantel is here too but she brought another chick with her and she's a pretty light skin with curly hair that's pulled back into a ponytail. I'm getting a lesbian vibe from her. I don't know if it's because she's wearing a grey Thrasher shirt, with a Nike zip up sweater or because she's wearing a lot of mascara.

"Wizard of Oz!" Rachel yells, "Let's watch Wizard of Oz!"

We all wanna watch a movie but picking the movie is the hard part. And Rachel always picks.

"No, let's watch The Oz." Mercedes says and Rachel rolls her eyes

I look at Brittany, who's sitting at the bar talking with Chantel, and hold my arms out, telling her to join me on the couch. She sticks her pointer finger up, telling me to wait, and she continues her conversation with Chantel.

"We're watching Wizard of Oz." Rachel says giving Mercedes a fake smile, "End of discussion."

They get into an argument over which version of the movie, Mercedes tells Rachel that she always gets to pick the movie and Rachel tells Mercedes that it's because she knows all of the good movies.

"Give me the remote," Kurt says, snatching the remote out of Rachel's hands, "High School Musical 3."

Rachel crosses her arms and Mercedes rolls her eyes.

The lights turn off and the movie starts to play. Brittany walks over to me, with a blanket over her shoulders and a bowl of popcorn in her hands.

I turn my body horizontal and Brittany gets in between my legs and lays her back against my chest. I take the blanket from off of her shoulders and cover us with it

"Troy was my first crush." Tina says looking at the TV with heart eyes

"Wasn't he all of ours?" Kurt asks

Brittany throws popcorn in their direction, "Shut up." She says and I laugh

I wrap my arms around Brittany, resting my hands on her stomach, and pull more of her onto me.

When Troy and Gabriella start singing 'Can I Have This Dance' Brittany places the popcorn down on the floor next to Puck, and holds her hand out to me wanting to dance.

"I'm not dancing with you." I whisper and she nods her head

"One dance. Two minutes."

I roll my eyes as I grab onto her hand. She pulls me up and onto her, pressing our hips together. She wraps her arms around my waists and I throw mine over her shoulders.

"How's that sex tape doing?" I ask and she chuckles

"Why? Wanna make another one?"

"Yeah," I say and she bites down on her bottom lip, "but let's keep this one to ourselves."

Finn and Rachel start dancing next to us and then Kurt and Blaine, and then Artie and Quinn wheel around each other, which is their version of slow dancing. Tina and Mike start dancing next.

I look over Brittany's shoulder and see Chantel watching us. We lock eyes and then she looks away, but she looks back at us a few seconds later. She was hoping that I was done looking at her but peekaboo bitch, I'm not.

"Okay, now sit y'all asses down and stop making us single people feel lonely." Mercedes says when the song is over and it's back to acting. We all fall back into the positions we were in before we started to practice for prom.

Brittany picks the bowl of popcorn up and places it on her lap. I dig my hand in the bowl and pick one up using my pointer finger and my thumb. I put the piece in front of Brittany's mouth and she leans forward, taking the popcorn and my fingers in her mouth. She swirls her tongue around my fingers before pulling away.

I slide my hand under the blanket, and down her thigh and then back up to her center. She gasps when I start to rub her through the fabric of her sweats.

"Santana..." She whispers and I bite down on my bottom lip

"Don't make any movements or noises." I say into her ear and she lets out a soft moan. I look around to see if anyone heard it but everybody is focused on the TV.

I slide my right hand into her under and slowly start to rub her clit. I lightly kiss on her neck and she lets out a deep breath. I stick a finger into her and slowly pump in and out, not wanting anyone to see my hand movements. Brittany throws her head back against my shoulder and grabs onto my calves for support. I add another finger and she kisses my jaw. She grabs onto my wrist and I feel her walls close on my fingers and then loosen up. She bites down on my her bottom lip, to hold in any sounds, and squeezes her eyes shut as she releases. She doesn't open her eyes until I pull my fingers out of her.

She looks at me and I give her a smile, only to earn a playful slap on the face.

I get up from under her and go to the bathroom to wash my hands and when I come back Brittany is eating more popcorn.

"I hate you." She says as I get back under her

I pull her back onto my chest, "Love you too."

Brittany and I are half sleep by the time Troy drives to Gabriella's college, but Chantel walks over to us.

"Britt, are you ready to go? Ash has to be home in ten minutes and she lives ten minutes away." Chantel says and Brittany sits up

"Oh, yeah," she groggily says, "I'll meet you guys outside."

Chantel gives me a small smile before walking away from us. I guess Ash is the girl that I've never seen before.

"I thought you could come home with me." I say sadly

"Sleepover at Chantel's," she gets off of the couch, "Next time, babe, I promise." She bends down and gives me a quick peck, "Love you." She says as she walks away, leaving me and the ball of popcorn alone on the couch

The rest of the night wasn't the same without her. Sometime, during the end of the movie, Puck sat on the same couch as me and I rested my head on his shoulder.

When I got home and undressed, I go on my phone and go on Snapchat. I watch Brittany's story and then Chantel's story. I don't know why but I don't like sharing Brittany with someone else.

But it's fine. Chantel's only a friend. Right?