late nights

Brittany's Point of View

I wake up in the middle of the night because something feels off. I reach around for Santana who was once laying beneath me, but I don't feel her. I open my eyes and looks around and see her standing by the window that looks out into the parking lot.

I get out of the bed and stand behind her, wrapping my arms around her from the back. She places her hands on mine and leans back against me.

"Come back to bed," I whisper into her ear and she sniffles as I feel something wet drop onto my hand "Babe, are you crying?"

She turns around and buries her face in the crook of my neck. Her face is wet and she lets out a few I wrap my arms around her waist and pull her closer to me.

"What if it doesn't work out? What if we both get distant and break up?" She whispers and a few pieces of my heart crumbles off

"What happened to us not being a regular couple?" I ask trying not to let my voice crack, "To us not being like Finn and Rachel?"

She picks her head up and looks into my eyes. I wipe her tears away before softly kissing her on the lips.

"You told me we're gonna be fine, so we're gonna be fine." I whisper and she closes her eyes. "We'll constantly text each other and we'll fall asleep together on FaceTime, and you'll come home on weekends and we'll have amazing lady sex."

She opens her eyes and gives me a sad smile.

I caress my thumb across her cheek, "We're not breaking up." I let out a deep breath, "We're gonna go to college and get married and your gonna get me pregnant."

I lean into her, and seal our lips together. Santana's tense and doesn't really kiss back. After awhile, I deepen the kiss and hold Santana close to me, pressing our hips together. Santana loosens up and kisses me back with the same urgency.

Inside, I feel myself swirl with an overwhelming desire to rip Santana's clothes off. I kiss her slowly and slowly dip my tongue into her mouth wanting to taste her.

I delicately suck on her bottom lip and a small moan escapes from Santana.

I begin to trail slow and wet kisses down her jaw and to her neck, tenderly sucking on her pulse point to leave a mark. Santana moans as I suck on other places on her neck.

As I move up her neck, her head rolls back and she wraps one hand around my back while the other runs up my neck and tangles into my hair.

With my lips, I take in every icy of skin I could possible find about Santana's neckline.

My lips return to her's as my hand possessively forms around her ass.

Santana briefly strokes her tongue across mines and carresses my lips. An almost inaudible and soft moan escapes my mouth.

Santana traces her fingers across the bottom of my tank-top and her thumbs sneak underneath to lightly press against my stomach. At the same time, I bunch the bottom of Santana's shirt in her hand, tugging it, and we fumble back towards the bed.

As the back of my knees hit the side of the bed, I pull Santana on top of me and sit upright so that she straddles me. I tighten my grip around her leg, pulling her as close as possible and I dip my mouth further into hers, wanting to capture more of her.

I begin to rubbing and massaging my palms and fingertips up and down her thighs, and she slowly begins to roll her hips forward and into mine. We both can feel the heat building between us, growing so sensitive to each touch that it hurts.