honeymoon

Santana's Point of View

I wake up to something ringing.

Brittany's under me and I know she's awake when I hear her moan. She turns the phone off and I kiss her neck to thank her.

"Get up," She says, her voice scratchy, "We gotta get ready."

I groan, "Five more minutes."

"No, Santana," Brittany says and she actually sounds irritated, "This is what happens when you wanna have sex at two in the morning knowing you have to wake up two hours later."

I roll off of Brittany and onto my side of the bed so that Brittany can get ready first. She kisses me on the cheek before getting out of bed.

Today is the start of our honeymoon. Our flight to Puerto Vallarta Mexico is at seven-thirty and it's about a six hour and thirty minute flight there.

On the 29th, we're flying back home to New York so that Brittany can prepare for her three month tour. Quinn is watching Lord Tubbington and then she's gonna bring him back home with her and Rachel when they go back to New York.

You know how when you sleep it feels like everything goes by faster? Yup. That's exactly what it felt like with Brittany in the shower. I feel like I closed my eyes for two seconds and she was done when I opened them.

When I'm extremely tired, like how I am now, I can't do anything. Everything is just, like, blehhhhh. I don't wanna talk to anyone because I can't focus on what they're saying and I literally close my eyes whenever I have the chance.

I grab a plain white T-shirt, ripped jeans, and my undergarments before going into the bathroom. I take out all of my extensions before getting in the shower, where I wash all of the hair product out of my hair and I wash my body. I get out the shower and wrap my hair and body up. While I let my coconut butter lotion penetrate my skin, I do my facial scrub and brush my teeth.

I never put my shirt on right away; not until my hair is done. I feel like your shirt is holding you back from doing your hair and that your arms are more free without a shirt. And sometimes you can get really hot while doing your hair with a shirt on and you sweat, but without a shirt you're just fine.

I apply light makeup and blow dry my hair before walking out of the bathroom.

Brittany made my bed and placed our dresses nicely on top of each other so that my mom can take them and hold onto them while we're gone.

I get on the bed and lay on my side. Brittany joins me a few seconds later and wraps her arms around me. She kisses my neck and rubs my stomach with her thumb. I close my eyes and start to feel myself get lighter but the knocking on my door brings me back.

"Are you guys ready to go?" My mom asks from outside my door and I sigh

"Yeah, we'll be down in a second," Brittany answers as she starts to get out of the bed. She smacks my ass and I groan in pain, "Come on."

I guess Brittany noticed that her slap hurt me and she pulls me into a hug and rubs the area she hit or maybe she just wanted a hug, but either way it felt really good.

I put on my ultra boost, the ones that feel like socks, and roll my suitcase out of my room, into the hallway, and by the front door. We leave them there and walk into the kitchen where my mom and dad are talking.

One of my mom's sisters told me that my mom and dad have been spending time together and that he's been spending the night, but I didn't wanna believe it because my mom's side is filled with gossipers.