not alone and clevver news

santana's point of view

shooting star is doing amazing. it's being streamed all over apple music and spotify and i'm on billboards hot 100. i've gone to three interviews for it and they went okay. every time they would ask me who the song is about, i would start to say ' my wife brittany' but then i remembered that she's my girlfriend to the public.

today is tuesday and not alone comes out on friday and i'm really excited for this one because the music video for it comes out on friday, too. and guess what...

brittany's in the music video!

i told them how i want the music video to go because i run this. let me give you the run down.

it starts off with the camera being on brittany's shoes and her walking up some steps with the echo of her steps loud. blaine's sitting at the piano and i'm sitting on top of it. brittany takes my hand and the song starts to play.

the whole video is based on us, so some parts will be brittany and i making out in a bed with all white sheets, some will be us fighting, and then some will be us sitting on the roof of a building looking at the sun rise, and it ends with a very passionate kiss that we share at the piano.

i wanted to include blaine because he wrote the song and i'm gonna give him some credit. and i wanted brittany in it because she's the love of my life and i wouldn't be here without her pushing me.

we're spending all day today and tomorrow filming and then they're gonna put it all together on thursday so that it can be ready for friday.

"okay," dan, the director says from behind the cameras, "lets keep the kiss playful and fun."

they put brittany and i in white tank tops and underwear. my hair is up in a ponytail and hers is down. she's really nervous and i don't know why. we made a freaking sex tape.

"ready?" i ask her and she nods her head slowly

"action!" dan yells and the song starts

brittany's laying on her back and i'm on my stomach. i look down at her and smile before pressing my lips onto hers. i move my lips down her neck and lightly kiss her neck.

"i can't," brittany says and i pull away and the music stops, "i cant with everyone watching us and a camera directly next to us." she whispers

"what do i have to do to make you feel comfortable? do you wanna be on top?" i ask her and she closes her eyes and smiles

"it's fine," brittany says and i tilt my head to the side, "i'm being serious. i'm just worried that i'll get...turned on."

i laugh and kiss her on the cheek before telling them we're ready.

we're able to finish the kissing scenes with only being slightly turned on and we're able to move onto the next scene which is the fighting and we're great at it.

on wednesday we fix anything that's a little sketchy and blaine comes in to play the piano. today literally took all day because the parts with all three of us have to be perfect. can't be anything but and we're thinking about doing a behind the scenes which is only gonna consist of brittany and i laying in bed together laughing and blaine and i messing around on the piano.

i wake up thursday morning with a huge headache. i don't know why; i didn't have anything to drink. i look over and see brittany looking at me with a smile on her face.

"you can't avoid talking to me now." she says, referring to me telling her that i want to have a baby

it's true. i think i'm ready to have a kid and i wanna carry it, which sounds so dumb since i'm at the start of my career, but i really want this. i want to have a kid now while everything's slow instead of having a kid when everything's piling up. i wanna be in my kid's life almost all day instead of only seeing him for five minutes before being rushed off to interviews.