epilogue

kyle pierce.

when santana was five weeks pregnant, she lost her baby. it was really hard for both her and brittany. santana couldn't sing and brittany couldn't get to her. it was a hard two months for them, but then brittany decided that she would get artificially inseminated and carry their baby.

nine months later, brittany gave birth to a beautiful baby boy and named him kyle finn pierce. everyone fell in love with him. he had brittany's blue eyes and santana's ways. he was always doing something that he shouldn't of been doing or eating something he shouldn't be eating. lady tubbington didn't like him very much.

by the time kyle was one, santana released an album and told fans that she wanted to take a break and spend time with brittany and kyle but brittany was thinking the complete opposite.

scooter, who is ariana grande's and santana's manager, convinced ariana that brittany would be a great addition to her dance crew for her sweetener world tour. ariana agreed and for a year and a half, brittany was on tour with ariana.

when brittany came back it was time for santana to do her tour for her album. santana wasn't happy about being away from brittany for too long so brittany came with her on tour and since kyle was already two, he came too.

"what's different from being on tour with santana and being on tour with santana?" a interviewer asked brittany

brittany turned her head and looked at santana, who was looking at her with a huge smile on her face.

brittany turns and looks back at the camera, "she wants me to say her."

is it corny to say that they lived happily ever after?