senior ditch day

Santana's Point of View

"Ladies and gentlemen," Puck says walking backwards with a smile on his face, "Welcome to Six Flags Great America!"

The drive here was five hours. I was driving my car for five fucking hours. And it would've been better if Brittany would've actually stayed up instead of sleeping for the whole car ride, occasionally waking up to drink some juice or go on her phone.

Quinn was supposed to ride with us but she backed out so that her and Artie could have their own Senior Ditch Day. #Wheelies.

Oh, and the juniors joined u, but they're just ditching. They don't have the same excuse we do because they're not seniors.

We woke up at three in the morning and met up with everyone else in a Walgreens parking lot at four. Since it's a five hour ride, we all decided to stay the night in a hotel and then leave after breakfast in the morning.

We pulled up to a Hampton Inn around 9:30, which is great because Six Flags didn't open until 10:30. So, we had about an hour to check in and take a nap. And Brittany slept like she was the one who was freaking driving.

"Sam!" I call and he looks over his shoulder at me, "Can you take a picture of Britt and I?"

He nods and I hand him my phone. If he's smart then he'll just keep on pressing the button instead of waiting for us to pose. After a good minute of him taking photos of us he hands me my phone back.

He's smart.

"That's really cute." I say smiling as me and Brittany look through the photos while we're waiting in line for The Joker. I look up at her and realize that she's not even looking at the photos with me because she's lost looking straight ahead at nothing

Something's wrong with her and I don't know what. Yesterday in fourth period she was called out of class to go to Principal Figgins' office and she came back different. She was quiet and tense and I asked her what's wrong plenty of times but each time I asked she would either force a smile and say nothing was wrong, or not say anything at all. And for the rest of the day she was out of it.

I tried to make it better with kisses, hoping it would loosen her up, but after a while of me pecking her lips, she told me she was tired. Which was weird because I always fall asleep first and I was no where close to tired. I asked her if she was okay one more time before turning off the lights and all she did was shrug and turned onto her side so that her back was facing me. I woke up a few times in the middle of the night, because I was worried about her, and each time she was still awake. Just looking up at the ceiling.

I know it can't be anything I did because (a) we haven't argued in a while (b) we've been having great sex and (c) she changed when she got back from the office. So, it's something that was said or done but I can't think of what it could possibly be.

"You good?" I ask as I place my phone in my back pocket

Brittany looks in my direction but not at me, "Huh?" Shes lost.

I cup her face and place my forehead on hers. She closes her eyes and lets out a deep breath.

"Babe," I whisper, "Your scaring me. What's wrong?"

"Nothing." She answers with her eyes still closed

I pull away from her, "Look at me and say that."

She throws her arms over my shoulders and pulls me into a hug. I wrap my arms around her torso and bury my face in the crook of her neck.

"Everything's okay."

She didn't look at me when she said it though.

I decide to save it for when we get back to the hotel because something is obviously wrong with her, and it makes me sad that she won't even tell me.