one month

Brittany's Point of View (Brittany's texts are on the right and Santana's are on the left)

*

happy one month baby ❤️
i love and miss you soooooo freaking much
and you don't know how badly i want to be
with you right now !!
thank you for being my wife 😁

no , thank you for saying yes when i
proposed 💜
brittany s. pierce...happy one month to us being
married and to us looking forwards to many more
months. i love and miss you too and i really want
you to be in bed with me right now ...
BE GREAT TONIGHT 💛

*

Being away from Santana isn't easy. I've gotten so use to waking up next to her and going to sleep next to her that it's weird to wake up on a tour bus in an empty bed. I've been craving sweet lady kisses for a while now and it's hard to get them through texting or FaceTimimg.

"IM MERCEDES JONES AND THANK YOU FOR COMING TO MY SHOW TONIGHT! YOU GUYS WERE AMAZING!" Mercedes tells into the microphone and the crowd screams

I look at the drummer and wait for him to nod his head. He drumrolls as I jump higher and higher on the trampoline and he bangs on them when I land from doing a backflip.

Me and all the dancers walk off of the stage first, waving to the crowd as we walk towards backstage. The other dancers like to hang backstage and talk but I like to go into the dressing room and wipe the makeup and sweat off of my face so that I won't wake up with a face full of acne.

Being on tour is amazing. I love it. A different city every other night and it feels like the first time every night. Mercedes is great and all of the other dancers are great. The only thing that I don't like about this is that Santana isn't here with me.

Santana has been really busy with Republic Records and I've been really busy with rehearsing. We text each other whenever we can and we call each other in the morning and before bed just to hear each other's voice.

I walk into the dressing room and open the package of facial wipes. I try to get as much of the makeup off of my face. Someone knocks on the door as I'm throwing the wipe in the garbage and I tell them to come in.

"You were amazing tonight."

I turn around and see Santana standing by the door holding a bouquet of lilies.

I laugh as she walks up to me. I take the flowers from her hand and smile, "Why didn't you tell me you were coming tonight?"

"I wanted to be romantic," she says with a smile on her face, "Happy one month."

I place the flowers down on the table and wrap my arms around her waist, "Happy one month."

I press my lips against her and automatically feel the need for more. Santana presses more of herself against me and brings her hands up to cup my face.

I pull back from the kiss and pull Santana to the couch. She straddles me and wraps her arms around my neck. She gently presses our lips together and rubs the back of my neck with her thumb. I slide my hands down her back and onto hers.

I nibble on her bottom lip and she moans. Her hands fall from around my neck and down and under my shirt where she runs her fingers up and down my stomach. I kiss down her neck and she moans into my ear. I go back to kissing her on the lips and she grinds against me slowly.